Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Restart

Hi, I am looking for an end game minded guild. I would really like one that will consider sponsoring me. I have read the forums on most servers. I am very interested in competitive gaming environments. I am capable of dual boxing. I do not plan on transferring any items, gold or plat. I have the luxury of being able to live without time constraints. My time is my own.

Who am I? I am an adult female in midlife. I retired out of the medical field and currently live over seas. I am a gamer and a gardener. I have gamed from the invention of MUDS/MuSHes/MOOs through the inception of EQ1....I have played eq2, wow, rift, SWG..GW2..I am an end game raider. I cycle through most. I have never sold an account..I retire them properly. I have never been banned or had any actions taken against any account I have ever controlled. I am loyal to a fault. I am a decent, dedicated human being. I found CH a while back, but it would not play SV on my iPad2 ...so I started the game in Nov. 2017 and I love it. I am still very new to Ch and I ask a lot of questions. I also still make a lot of mistakes. The good thing is I am an intelligent, resilient being so I learn fast!
I have three accounts....a 217 druid, a 189 mage and my main a 185 rogue....master chef and 170 fisherlady. I enjoy bantering and can at times cuss like a sailor. I do not however attack or try to in any way to diminish the enjoyment of anyone around me.

Why am I looking to jump over to another server? I have had some very disturbed individuals go after my private information and spread it around. I have found Arawn to be a very toxic environment and I believe that we are accountable for the company we keep. I really want to be able to retire out of this game ...after completing end game...properly and I understand that this has a low probability of happening for me ...if I stay on Arawn. I have no issues logging in any of my toons..as proof of identity....if there is a guild interested in sponsoring me..I have no issue with you contacting anyone on Arawn. Either in my current guild or in the dominate clans guild.

What is my progression level on Arawn? I have had the opportunity to kill Mordy twice and Prot Prime once. I have never seen Gele or BT. I did get to attempt Necro once... that is about it.

What am I looking for? A great bunch of people to game with. People with high standards...good moral compasses . I like being apart of a tight nitched group of people...size doesn’t matter to me..it is the quality of players. People able to adapt...rapidly ..to any given situation. I am allergic to drama. While life experience has shown that people can get frustrated and need to be able to express that..it is more in how they express it that defines them for me....so prolonged negativity drains me. Pass on that.

I think it is also important to know that I am not all about the gear. I am about the total experience...I will not stay in an environment that is toxic, negative or just demeaning in the way people are discussed ...just to gear up. I am a patient person and I don’t mind being part of a guild that is building...I really just want to play this game to the fullest extent possible in the best environment possible.

So...yeah I am who I am and that is all I am.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

All the best,
Theresa

Shadae
Stormy Night
Crayola Crayons

Guild: Colours
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.

Re: Restart

Hi, I am looking for an end game minded guild. I would really like one that will consider sponsoring me. I have read the forums on most servers. I am very interested in competitive gaming environments. I am capable of dual boxing. I do not plan on transferring any items, gold or plat. I have the luxury of being able to live without time constraints. My time is my own.

Who am I? I am an adult female in midlife. I retired out of the medical field and currently live over seas. I am a gamer and a gardener. I have gamed from the invention of MUDS/MuSHes/MOOs through the inception of EQ1....I have played eq2, wow, rift, SWG..GW2..I am an end game raider. I cycle through most. I have never sold an account..I retire them properly. I have never been banned or had any actions taken against any account I have ever controlled. I am loyal to a fault. I am a decent, dedicated human being. I found CH a while back, but it would not play SV on my iPad2 ...so I started the game in Nov. 2017 and I love it. I am still very new to Ch and I ask a lot of questions. I also still make a lot of mistakes. The good thing is I am an intelligent, resilient being so I learn fast!
I have three accounts....a 217 druid, a 189 mage and my main a 185 rogue....master chef and 170 fisherlady. I enjoy bantering and can at times cuss like a sailor. I do not however attack or try to in any way to diminish the enjoyment of anyone around me.

Why am I looking to jump over to another server? I have had some very disturbed individuals go after my private information and spread it around. I have found Arawn to be a very toxic environment and I believe that we are accountable for the company we keep. I really want to be able to retire out of this game ...after completing end game...properly and I understand that this has a low probability of happening for me ...if I stay on Arawn. I have no issues logging in any of my toons..as proof of identity....if there is a guild interested in sponsoring me..I have no issue with you contacting anyone on Arawn. Either in my current guild or in the dominate clans guild.

What is my progression level on Arawn? I have had the opportunity to kill Mordy twice and Prot Prime once. I have never seen Gele or BT. I did get to attempt Necro once... that is about it.

What am I looking for? A great bunch of people to game with. People with high standards...good moral compasses . I like being apart of a tight nitched group of people...size doesn’t matter to me..it is the quality of players. People able to adapt...rapidly ..to any given situation. I am allergic to drama. While life experience has shown that people can get frustrated and need to be able to express that..it is more in how they express it that defines them for me....so prolonged negativity drains me. Pass on that.

I think it is also important to know that I am not all about the gear. I am about the total experience...I will not stay in an environment that is toxic, negative or just demeaning in the way people are discussed ...just to gear up. I am a patient person and I don’t mind being part of a guild that is building...I really just want to play this game to the fullest extent possible in the best environment possible.

So...yeah I am who I am and that is all I am.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

All the best,
Theresa

Shadae
Stormy Night
Crayola Crayons

Guild: Colours
Hiya Theresa!

Super glad you are thinking about coming along to Gwyd, its a really nice server in general, obviously all servers have their pros and cons! It is a very different environment to Arawn and although there may be some history between a couple of the clans all the people are kind and friendly as long as you are too :D

We have two end game clans at the moment, only one of which is able to do BT but the other can do up to Gele. They are both lovely places to be and you can find some super nice people in either, I would recommend Prestige World Wide which is the server starter/mid game clan at the moment and will help you up to DL before you can join one of the end game clans.

If you need any help starting out give me a shout! Always lovely to have more ladies around :)

All the best, E xxx
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

Re: Restart

Hiya Theresa!

Super glad you are thinking about coming along to Gwyd, its a really nice server in general, obviously all servers have their pros and cons! It is a very different environment to Arawn and although there may be some history between a couple of the clans all the people are kind and friendly as long as you are too :D

We have two end game clans at the moment, only one of which is able to do BT but the other can do up to Gele. They are both lovely places to be and you can find some super nice people in either, I would recommend Prestige World Wide which is the server starter/mid game clan at the moment and will help you up to DL before you can join one of the end game clans.

If you need any help starting out give me a shout! Always lovely to have more ladies around :)

All the best, E xx

Thank you! I will jump over after the weekend and check it out for sure.

All the best
Dual spec
Increase buff timers and change to group buffs
/anon /afk commands
Revamp the skill system
Group leader / group commands
Add more premium items
Please.