Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Clan

Hey Guys,

I’m a level 69 Druid, I play everyday at different times during the day and sometimes into the early hours.

The clan I am in at the moment isn’t very active, I’m usually always the only one online.

So I’m wondering if there is a clan I could join with active members that play most days, with some members around my level.

Maddox Whyte is my name.

Thanks

Re: Clan

Hey Guys,

I’m a level 69 Druid, I play everyday at different times during the day and sometimes into the early hours.

The clan I am in at the moment isn’t very active, I’m usually always the only one online.

So I’m wondering if there is a clan I could join with active members that play most days, with some members around my level.

Maddox Whyte is my name.

Thanks
Welcome to Gwydion hun!!

There is a clan called Prestige World Wide who are really lovely and take low level players, would definitely recommend if you havent already joined.

Feel free to PM me in game if you need any help.

All the best, Eury x
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

Bleh that's annoying, I should be able to help you out with discs and rems/tabs until you get 130. PM me class and ign.
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

I would be happy to assist as well. I thought Prestige was aimed at lower levels too.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Thanks for your reply, I checked with Prestige Workdwide and they recruit level 130+.

So I’m still looking.
were level 80 now in attempt to help players just like your self ;)
mail Sniper2k or Lady Von in game and we will get you taken care of
sniper2k (222 ranger)
Spicy2k (190 rogue)
Slasher2k (190 warrior)
MasterBender (160 fire mage)
Spicy Mchaggis (212 dps druid)

Relentless Of Gwydion