Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Time for a change:

Relentless has realized that it is time to start to migrate away from some of the lower level bosses to focus our efforts on the bosses that impact our player base the most.

Long term we hope to be able to move past Mordris and Necromancer and focus solely on the EDL bosses and the lvl 220 end game bosses. We will be able to do that once we have unlocked the full potential of Bloodthron.

In the mean time we are pleased to announce that Relentless clan rules will no longer govern Hrungnir and all DL boss drops except for Snorri. What that means for the server. We will no longer mandate that our clan members do not group anyone outside of clan at these bosses and perhaps even more importantly we no longer are mandating that drops from Hrung that the clan earns stay in the clan. Leadership has taken a very firm stance that we will not mandate how individuals distribute drops at these bosses, however we are encouraging our clan members to include all that are present at the fight to participate when deciding how to distribute. We are using the word ENCOURAGING because it is up to the individuals at the boss fight to decide how they want to distribute drops. (As for me personally, pm me and I will come help, I won't even roll for loot unless its a caster helm). We ask that if individuals are forming a lock group and going to compete for lock rather than work together that they declare that up front so that individuals do not feel scammed when not being allowed to be part of the distribution process.

Someone might say, this is nothing, you should have done this a long time ago. I would refute that by saying the caster helms and skulls are still some of the best gear of casters and that the case was made that we should continue to kill Hrung as a clan for these drops. I know that I personally will be watching the AH and will be rolling for caster gear if/when it drops and I am in attendance.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Re: Time for a change:

Hopefully this will encourage new leaders to step up. I don't recall Gwydion having that many inspirational leaders fighting a top clan apart from BDA and Malicious, take the spotlight.

Golden chance to build a clan and capitalize on the lower end raids and carrow bosses as well.
Wattzon of Sulis

Hopefully this will encourage new leaders to step up. I don't recall Gwydion having that many inspirational leaders fighting a top clan apart from BDA and Malicious, take the spotlight.

Golden chance to build a clan and capitalize on the lower end raids and carrow bosses as well.
Malicious wasn't that good we all know dem0n really carried solitaire not malicious. BDA was good. Chris did well the first time. TheOne leader (matturias?) did well against elite/soli until something happened either a glitch during the ow update or a gen kicked everyone.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

Malicious wasn't that good we all know dem0n really carried solitaire not malicious. BDA was good. Chris did well the first time. TheOne leader (matturias?) did well against elite/soli until something happened either a glitch during the ow update or a gen kicked everyone.
I rate Malicious because I’m assuming he was doing the same type of leading before relentless merger with Solitaire where I accepted General and saw him first hand.

Not denying Dem0ns greatness either.
Wattzon of Sulis

Relentless has realized that it is time to start to migrate away from some of the lower level bosses to focus our efforts on the bosses that impact our player base the most.

Long term we hope to be able to move past Mordris and Necromancer and focus solely on the EDL bosses and the lvl 220 end game bosses. We will be able to do that once we have unlocked the full potential of Bloodthron.

In the mean time we are pleased to announce that Relentless clan rules will no longer govern Hrungnir and all DL boss drops except for Snorri. What that means for the server. We will no longer mandate that our clan members do not group anyone outside of clan at these bosses and perhaps even more importantly we no longer are mandating that drops from Hrung that the clan earns stay in the clan. Leadership has taken a very firm stance that we will not mandate how individuals distribute drops at these bosses, however we are encouraging our clan members to include all that are present at the fight to participate when deciding how to distribute. We are using the word ENCOURAGING because it is up to the individuals at the boss fight to decide how they want to distribute drops. (As for me personally, pm me and I will come help, I won't even roll for loot unless its a caster helm). We ask that if individuals are forming a lock group and going to compete for lock rather than work together that they declare that up front so that individuals do not feel scammed when not being allowed to be part of the distribution process.

Someone might say, this is nothing, you should have done this a long time ago. I would refute that by saying the caster helms and skulls are still some of the best gear of casters and that the case was made that we should continue to kill Hrung as a clan for these drops. I know that I personally will be watching the AH and will be rolling for caster gear if/when it drops and I am in attendance.
Congratulations on the stepup in bossing! Always good to take a load of bosses off your list, only needing to go back to certain dl or edl for a time if said drops are not being replenish much but well done to achieve that!
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Congratulations on the stepup in bossing! Always good to take a load of bosses off your list, only needing to go back to certain dl or edl for a time if said drops are not being replenish much but well done to achieve that!
Sly you should come to gwydion :3
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Sly you should come to gwydion :3
Its such a great server i knowww
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Wish this was true you guys just make alts and camp them still played from 2011 and allways thought ppl where just kinda lame tell like last year the server is 100% rigged for players job just trying to save ppl from the mess here they want rich ppl that will support there job only i have two 205s three 180s.and more only 1 dl weapon ever had to pay like 1m and if i want more its another 1-2m wont do it tho can spend hours earning it for free just can't and won't buy the stuff but its rigged. Hope the best for anyone that comes here tho.

Wish this was true you guys just make alts and camp them still played from 2011 and allways thought ppl where just kinda lame tell like last year the server is 100% rigged for players job just trying to save ppl from the mess here they want rich ppl that will support there job only i have two 205s three 180s.and more only 1 dl weapon ever had to pay like 1m and if i want more its another 1-2m wont do it tho can spend hours earning it for free just can't and won't buy the stuff but its rigged. Hope the best for anyone that comes here tho.
Exactly what I was thinking in my head except you were actually able to lay it all out right here in one big lumpy statement. Bravo. #golfclap
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless