Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Glorious of Gwydion

Hello Gwydioneers, I’m Glorious of Gwydion. Kind of an old one on here I would say. Although I haven’t been on for like EVER!!! I was wondering if anyone has seen Glorious roaming around at all. I so happened to have lost acces to my account and I am trying to get to the bottom of it. I tried resetting my password but it seems like the email was changed. Any who... if you have seen Glorious wondering around please let me know on here and I would appreciate it a lot. Best wishes :D
My cooldownsare longer than most people but for you I can make them 2 minutes.

Glorious 182
I prefer to use my skills up close and personal

Re: Glorious of Gwydion

Haven't seen it around, sounds like a support issue though rather than something for you to fix yourself. If you know enough details about the account they should be able to get it back for you.
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

Haven't seen it around, sounds like a support issue though rather than something for you to fix yourself. If you know enough details about the account they should be able to get it back for you.
Thanks! I’m just making sure that nothing out of my control is happening. I have sent a support email to them. I appreciate you for taking your time to reply.

Glorious 182

Welcome back and best wishes on your account retrieval, but are you sure it's not a brother perhaps? ;)
Nope, not at all. There is no way I would let them use my account or anyone in this matter.
I am stunned to see you still play CH Legends.

Glorious 182

Just restart and make a GloriouzZz char. Sure we could help you get back to where you were :)
Lol. But I like Glorious. Plus I put too
Much money into it already

Glorious 182