Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Interested in killing Bloodthorn?

Corrupted Gardens is released! A new massive plant is causing havoc amongst our lands. Clan Relentless is determined to slay this foe any chance we get. We are looking for some fun, committed heroes to join us on this mission to vanquish this enemy.

If you are lvl 170 or higher we invite you to apply to join our ranks. Keep in mind that we won't be recruiting everyone. People who have scammed, have an awful attitude, are rude, griefed us, are selfish, create drama, camp castle whole day, won't be accepted at all.

All clansmen in the clan will vote anonymously on your application.

Apply by following the link: https://goo.gl/forms/lE0u5vtms1ryXLij1
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Re: Interested in killing Bloodthorn?

*looks on longingly from a low level*
Eventually maybe lol, haven't played the past couple weeks because of finals and other schedule things but hope to get back on the grind in the next couple days. I've talked with of couple of your members already and y'all seem like decent people, look forward to joining hopefully down the road :)
Gwydion: level 48+ Rogue- BarefootSage (semi-active)
Arawn: level 77+ Druid: BarefootSage(inactive)
level 20+ Warrior: FlipFlopSage(inactive)
Water hurts when you face plant at 40+ mph

*looks on longingly from a low level*
Eventually maybe lol, haven't played the past couple weeks because of finals and other schedule things but hope to get back on the grind in the next couple days. I've talked with of couple of your members already and y'all seem like decent people, look forward to joining hopefully down the road :)

World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

If you are lvl 170 or higher we invite you to apply to join our ranks. Keep in mind that we won't be recruiting everyone. People who have scammed, have an awful attitude, are rude, griefed us, are selfish, create drama, camp castle whole day, won't be accepted at all.
good thing I only castle camp 23 hours of the day ;) Also I swear I don't love the drama, it loves me :P

Relentless is an amazing clan, if you want a place where you can earn your way to being the best you can be in a fun and fair setting, this is the clan to do it in :3
Looking forward to meeting all of the new people who join (even though I'm still meeting people in the clan :lol: :shock:
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at