Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Relentless

You will no longer share accounts. All accounts shared or bought/sold have ruined this server. You are not the best, you are the worst. Solitaire is a hive of liers and scammers. You all have viciously destroyed this place. Many great players have quit from being lied to and scammed by you. I see accounts that were my friends taken away and sold off and real players not able to participate in the game because of the evil you both cause. I am tired of your lies ruling this server and ruining the game for all new players. Many old players are also tired of your "games." This will be dealt with and I will not stop until justice has been served. I am dead serious about this and am writing a full report including names of all accounts I have visual proof of being false. U have had enough of childish games. Adults will handle the situation ourselves now. Thank you.

Re: Relentless

Feel better?
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Re: Relentless

They won't give me my items back unless I give them my account. They made me restore my deleted character and they refuse to give me my things unless I give them my account. This is wrong and they have done this to many players on Gwydion. This is ******* and something must be done.