Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

So lonely!

Hey all,

Just discovered this game a week ago and I'm pretty hooked. I use to play WoW way back when and I'm digging the vibe CH brings on a mobile platform. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to which clan I can join while leveling? I think being a part of a community makes the mmo experience way better.

Thanks!

Me

Re: So lonely!

Before clans start bashing each other on the thread im just gonna say pick the clan you feel comfortable in since it's your gaming experience ;)

P.s. Don't let them sweaty nerds force you to play like it's a job :lol:
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

Hey all,

Just discovered this game a week ago and I'm pretty hooked. I use to play WoW way back when and I'm digging the vibe CH brings on a mobile platform. Can anyone point me in the right direction as to which clan I can join while leveling? I think being a part of a community makes the mmo experience way better.

Thanks!

Me
Hi Kuosen,

Welcome to Gwydion and the forums!

Regarding clans I think we are a little low on options at the starter/mid-game levels at the moment, I think it's only really Solitaire and Aithne as far as I am aware, although I do see a clan called Locus Decorum at Frozen bosses occasionally. I would suggest you find one of their clan members online and ask them to speak to the leaders to find out a bit more.

They all have a slightly different vibe so just work out which would be the best fit for you, for a very brief overview: Soli is one of the oldest active clans on the server and you will find a lot of mid-level players and a pretty relaxed play style from what I can tell, they do all bosses up to the low level DL bosses. Aithne has a large group of experienced end game players and a bunch of mid-low level players and are definitely on the way to being an end game clan, currently capable of doing all bosses up to the low level EDL's, so worth a look if that's what you're aiming for. Locus Decorum I have no idea but maybe have a chat with them as could be a nice place to learn the game.

Always happy to help out if you need anything, my ign is Eurydice or Truffles so give me a shout if you see me, I live in London so generally am online in the evening GMT, or message me on here.

I would also suggest you download Line if you haven't already, it's the app that we use as a server for clan chats/server wide chats.

Welcome!! E :)
Pizzazz 222 mage - Epona

Retired ♥
Eurydice 223 mage - Gwydion

Gwydion is glad to have an experienced MMO player on board.

Be sure to read the stickied "All About Gwydion!" guide or any other guides found on the forums.

CH does not have a lot of content so enjoyment mostly comes out of social interaction and competition, your reputation is everything on this game, so make sure to be cool.

Ask us any questions!
Wattzon of Sulis