Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A few questions from a newbie ^^

If you want an active gaming, play other games. JOKE!!! :lol:

DONN server is the best.
Go to DONN server.
Donn is the WOSRT server for players looking for fun socializing and enjoyment the end game clan is one of strongest yes but the server is lame thats why I left.

It's fun here. The player are nice. Best server of all time.
Clanless in DONN server... but HAPPY :lol:

yingyang - mage - lvl 100+
blinkdagger - rogue - lvl 100+
coppinger - rogue - lvl 100+
the excalibur - warrior - lvl 50+
waljanmackerro - mage - lvl 50+
breathoffire - mage - lvl 50+

If you want an active gaming, play other games. JOKE!!! :lol:

DONN server is the best.
Go to DONN server.
Donn is the WOSRT server for players looking for fun socializing and enjoyment the end game clan is one of strongest yes but the server is lame thats why I left.

It's fun here. The player are nice. Best server of all time.
Not at all
220 druid
216 rogue
190 rogue
" Everyone wants the truth but none wants to be honest "

Gwyd is honestly the worst server to be eg level in.
Far from being honest here buddy. For someone who hasn't played in end game on Gwydion that is quite a bold statement to make.

To OP, to succeed in Gwydion you have to believe in karma. Acting like a jerk towards others, scamming, etc will prevent you from enjoying the game later on, as those actions prevent others from enjoying the game.

The endgame clan here is pretty lax and is most likely going to recruit again in the future if the applicant has a clean record.

The best advice I can give to a newbie looking to advance in Gwydion into the endgame ranks is to not get into drama, level up, and just enjoy the game and make friends.

All the best :mrgreen:
Wattzon of Sulis

Far from being honest here buddy. For someone who hasn't played in end game on Gwydion that is quite a bold statement to make.

To OP, to succeed in Gwydion you have to believe in karma. Acting like a jerk towards others, scamming, etc will prevent you from enjoying the game later on, as those actions prevent others from enjoying the game.

The endgame clan here is pretty lax and is most likely going to recruit again in the future if the applicant has a clean record.

The best advice I can give to a newbie looking to advance in Gwydion into the endgame ranks is to not get into drama, level up, and just enjoy the game and make friends.

Alright, should've reworded it, gwyd is the worst eg experience for ME.

Reason for so is I don't like servers with multiple clans capable of killing the highest of eg bosses
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Alright, should've reworded it, gwyd is the worst eg experience for ME.

Reason for so is I don't like servers with multiple clans capable of killing the highest of eg bosses
Right now there is a single clan capable of killing all bosses.
Wattzon of Sulis

Tip: take everything loco cola says with a grain of salt. He thinks his opinion is fact, which it certainly isn't. Gwydion is the worst server to be eg? Epona is bad for new players? No idea where he got either of those ideas from :lol:
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

Tip: take everything loco cola says with a grain of salt. He thinks his opinion is fact, which it certainly isn't. Gwydion is the worst server to be eg? Epona is bad for new players? No idea where he got either of those ideas from :lol:
@gwydion
What happened to aeternum, the runner up clan who claimed about 2/5 of gele kills?

@epona
I'm pretty sure people pay 10m+ for pureness on epona.
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

@gwydion
What happened to aeternum, the runner up clan who claimed about 2/5 of gele kills?

@epona
That just shows how little you know about epona. They go for about 5 mil currently, but anyone is able to win one and either use it or sell it. You can then use that money to buy gear you need, lixes, etc. Epona is definitely new player friendly.
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

@gwydion

@epona
That just shows how little you know about epona. They go for about 5 mil currently, but anyone is able to win one and either use it or sell it. You can then use that money to buy gear you need, lixes, etc. Epona is definitely new player friendly.
Not anybody is able to win one. With over 50 people per gele, A 1 in 50 chance of getting one of many needed purenesses. That's a conservative estimate of 750 gele kills and does not account for the needed confluxes just the purenesses. And this is saying every gele kill drops a purenesses. Real estimate is about 1500 gele kills before even taking confluxes into account, with confluxes it's probably about 2000 gele kills.

Tell me again about how anybody can get dg armor for free?
Wafflez.
(|%}^=

Your numbers are a bit flawed there loco...firstly, gelebron IS guaranteed a pureness and a conflux of random colour every raid. Then there is prot who drops pureness. Base it is rare but atleast on arawn, prime quite regulalry drops pureness.

You can attend mordy, hrung, necro, prot and gele and win raid gear which you can then freely sell. How many are needed to kill hrung, mordy necro and proteus? Can kill all 4 of those with under 20 people comfortably. Suddenly your odds of winning a roll more than double. Keep attending and you will start winning gear which you can then sell. After that buy pureness.

No one said it is easy to get a dg set. It takes time. The best clans in the game are slow at handing out dg because it is a bottleneck 10x worse than frozen or dl weaps. Sorry but your responses all seem both ignorant and unknowledgable. Your guess at pureness price was double what they are actually sold for. Before posting again please be sure to take the time to atleast make sure that your accusations and comments are correct before posting.
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple