Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: A few questions from a newbie ^^

Last I played on epona one of my friends was paying 20mil for a purenesses. This was long ago, when prot and gele were new kills. I was attempting to adjust for time.
They were probably joking. The agreed price for pures was 3 mil back then.
LordOfDiablos: 228 Support Rogue
HealerOfEvil: 180 Support Druid
ButcherOfEvil: 180 Tank Warrior
Proud General of Enigma!
'Lord, you look like a gay detective moose' Limbro, 2015

Re: A few questions from a newbie

I need to visit the Gwydion section more often. Always good to see misinformed people who do not actually play on this server feel the need to dish out an opinion of it. #dontbethatguyorgirl

Gwydion is fine. It's true that at times this server has more than one clan able to kill all end game bosses, but that means more options for you and I fail to see why that is a bad thing. The truth is at some point 99% of the people here have all been in the same clan somewhere along the path to end game.

Unfortunately there are not a lot of long term clans for people under level 190. At one time this server had some really great mid range and even starter based clans, but eventually the number of new people joining the server started to decline and the clans dissolved as the old player base went inactive or just advanced to end game clans.

The lack of new players was because the game itself was failing to attract new players on all servers, not just this one in particular.

To be honest, what this server needs is someone willing to embrace the noobs again and form a starter clan like HelterSkelter or clan "them" did back in the day. How quickly we all forget our roots when the little clans are the ones who helped us the most with gear and really getting to know each other.

Take a little time to get to know some of the people in game here and then form an educated opinion of us. But just like on any world we still have a few scammers who like to feed on the uninformed, so maybe don't be too trusting of others until you find a good clan to call home.

As for which to join and how, well, no one charges a fee to join a clan here, so just ask peeps in game what the requirements are to sign up and try them out for a while.

Welcome to Gwydion
The home of coffee, sarcasm, Kril, bad jokes and other assorted old farts.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

Re: A few questions from a newbie

I need to visit the Gwydion section more often. Always good to see misinformed people who do not actually play on this server feel the need to dish out an opinion of it. #dontbethatguyorgirl

Gwydion is fine. It's true that at times this server has more than one clan able to kill all end game bosses, but that means more options for you and I fail to see why that is a bad thing. The truth is at some point 99% of the people here have all been in the same clan somewhere along the path to end game.

Unfortunately there are not a lot of long term clans for people under level 190. At one time this server had some really great mid range and even starter based clans, but eventually the number of new people joining the server started to decline and the clans dissolved as the old player base went inactive or just advanced to end game clans.

The lack of new players was because the game itself was failing to attract new players on all servers, not just this one in particular.

To be honest, what this server needs is someone willing to embrace the noobs again and form a starter clan like HelterSkelter or clan "them" did back in the day. How quickly we all forget our roots when the little clans are the ones who helped us the most with gear and really getting to know each other.

Take a little time to get to know some of the people in game here and then form an educated opinion of us. But just like on any world we still have a few scammers who like to feed on the uninformed, so maybe don't be too trusting of others until you find a good clan to call home.

As for which to join and how, well, no one charges a fee to join a clan here, so just ask peeps in game what the requirements are to sign up and try them out for a while.

Welcome to Gwydion
The home of coffee, sarcasm, Kril, bad jokes and other assorted old farts.
I'm just excited I made it on the same list as coffee and old farts. They often come in pairs.
I could have said the same with myself and bad jokes, but you covered that well. :lol:
Kril - Chief Editor, The Dal Riata Enquirer
lev 228 Rogue - Gwydion

Clan Relentless

Give a man a flame, you warm him for a day.
Set a man aflame, you warm him for the rest of his life.

@loco cola aeternum went inactive and those who were active either joined relent or just left.

This server is by far the best experience I've had through all stages truth be told it has gone less lower level friendly since the decline of new players like frum said.
We have great relationships throughout our server some friends even in rival clans and such, hard to not find a few friends in this server as most are caring unless your name is leg(jk)
If you need help you can ask me in game whenever I'm online

Most recently a new clan has formed pretty sure they allow for mid gamers into their clan. (Aithne)
Relentless the best clan around 8-)
(Don’t @me)

Proud member of CH since July 2011

Retired

Hello forum people!

I was hoping you could help me out as everyone I have tried to ask in game seem to be a bit busy...

So I am new, as of 2 days ago and before I invest a load of time in trying to get anywhere with this game I was wondering if you could tell me whether the server is active and if it is worth starting here?

Many thanks,
Eurydice

I'd reccomend belenus, the server is a bit expensive and resorces are a bit hard to come by, but the clans there are amazing and while we have small squabbles from time to time, it is loads of fun :) I personally love helping out low lvls and if you choose bele message me! My toons are finalblow aether Mariejohanna coolsdruid and swagish and I'm on daily :) always happy to help and hope to see you there!