Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Gwydion - Refrigerator Door Thread

Uhmm, i like pineapples...
This is the kind of stuff that makes me hate playing. The fact that a lot of people think something this dumb is actually funny. Idiots from beginning to end. End game clans full of this dumb PG rated ***. Plebs, everyone. Plugged in and full of unfathomable.
BazettaWraith
Ranger Level-000

This is the kind of stuff that makes me hate playing. The fact that a lot of people think something this dumb is actually funny. Idiots from beginning to end. End game clans full of this dumb PG rated *******. Plebs, everyone. Plugged in and full of ****.
lol, every MMO game has them. If something like this gets you all worked up, I must say, MMO games aren't likely for you. Perhaps stick to single-player games.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

This is the kind of stuff that makes me hate playing. The fact that a lot of people think something this dumb is actually funny. Idiots from beginning to end. End game clans full of this dumb PG rated *******. Plebs, everyone. Plugged in and full of ****.
lol, every MMO game has them. If something like this gets you all worked up, I must say, MMO games aren't likely for you. Perhaps stick to single-player games.
Would have helped 6 years ago but thanks anyways
BazettaWraith
Ranger Level-000

I logged in recently and the auction house is still full of trash, it made me sick so resumed my time away. Is there any reason to come back at all? Should I just not even bother? Would it be better for everyone if I don't come back? If that's the case I would rather do what's better for everyone. I have the urge to play but not really missing it.
BazettaWraith
Ranger Level-000

I logged in recently and the auction house is still full of trash, it made me sick so resumed my time away. Is there any reason to come back at all? Should I just not even bother? Would it be better for everyone if I don't come back? If that's the case I would rather do what's better for everyone. I have the urge to play but not really missing it.
I'm sure we'd all appreciate you not coming back.

I'm sure we'd all appreciate you not coming back.
Oh sorry I just read this now. I hope we meet in the arena so I can murder you :)
BazettaWraith
Ranger Level-000