Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Unable to Connect

Tired of having to use vpn app to play. I spend more time closing and reopening vpn and Celtic Heroes than I do actually playing. If I can't just log in and play on the go there is no point to even play at all. I didn't plan on quitting things were going really well but I just don't have time for this ***. Goodbye my friends. Love you, miss you.

Re: Unable to Connect

Tired of having to use vpn app to play. I spend more time closing and reopening vpn and Celtic Heroes than I do actually playing. If I can't just log in and play on the go there is no point to even play at all. I didn't plan on quitting things were going really well but I just don't have time for this *******. Goodbye my friends. Love you, miss you.
Hiya Baz!

The update fixed my connection issue, so hopefully you will be able to connect vpn-free again!
Kril - Chief Editor, The Dal Riata Enquirer
lev 228 Rogue - Gwydion

Clan Relentless

Give a man a flame, you warm him for a day.
Set a man aflame, you warm him for the rest of his life.

Once again i cannot get in game , i do not spend hundreds of dollars a month on a game just to be denied access... this is getting really old.
Only newer devices will be able to support this engine. Mini 2 is the most economical option.
Wattzon of Sulis

Going through support process for missing plat purchase. If I seem tense or unstable this has a lot to do with it. I'm sorry :(
Tense or unstable...as opposed to your normal calm self? ;)
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent