Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Free items

Hi.

Most will not know nor care who I am, but I used to play back in 2013. I haven't played since about 2014 and i really doubt i'll be coming back.

I've got about 600k worth of lux (idk the specifics). Anyway if you would like to see what I've got on my account hit me up on this thread and we can meet in game.

Thank you
Snakes, Snakes Everywhere

Re: Free items

Well, I don't really need the items but dude! Long time no see! Miss you :/
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

Hi, i'm on fingal and just hit lvl 87 so i wouldn't mind some of your stuff. If you ever did decide to come back i'd gladly give it back. I'm at work for a few more hrs but i'll have plenty of time after that.
You can't transfer items between worlds, also it's really hard to get an IOS to Android Xfer. I think that he is looking for old friends from gwyd that he can give gear to before he quits.
Sorry to burst your bubble
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Glad to hear from you again Campbell.

I strongly recommend to never give out anything when you decide to quit because you'll always end up coming back to the game.
Perhaps man. I've tried to come back but I don't think I can find the motivation

I strongly recommend to never give out anything when you decide to quit because you'll always end up coming back to the game.
Perhaps man. I've tried to come back but I don't think I can find the motivation
I've taken so many breaks from this game and I always came back. Even after I got scammed of a year and half's worth of farming in gear in a world xfer. Be careful with your gear, don't want to regret anything.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

The game can change in weird ways.

You never know, this game might explode like Clash of Clans when OTM decides to advertise.
Wattzon of Sulis

The game can change in weird ways.

You never know, this game might explode like Clash of Clans when OTM decides to advertise.
Perhaps, we shall see