Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Active?

Idk about the situation here compared to other worlds, but I'd say Gwydion is fairly active. It depends what time you're on though, late nights and weekends are busier because of people having work. There's active clans at most points in the game too which is nice. There's MuTiNy, Godlike, and TheCoven for early-midgame, and Solitaire and SquadUp for endgame.
Gwydion: GraybeardHalt, Bow/Knucks/Spear Ranger, 130+
RogueHalt, Yentle, HoraceTheBear, Pesticide

End game is really active, get 50 on average for every necro and other than necro, whos killed regularly, all other raids are killed on the spot.

One of the best server to go end game IMO, also helps if you choose a needed end game class.

If you just want to play until lvl100ish and want to be a castle dweller, this not the world.
Wattzon of Sulis

What legz said, great world if you can make it to endgame but a terrible world to help you on the way, as there is very few extremely active low lvl clans that kill frozen and meteoric bosses
Oderint Dum Metuant.

What legz said, great world if you can make it to endgame but a terrible world to help you on the way, as there is very few extremely active low lvl clans that kill frozen and meteoric bosses
I can join at lvl 50 but then need get to lvl 70 within 2 weeks after and mutiny said I have to be lvl 40 to join