Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Yup

It's the best to do since nothing can b done to control this. I now this to b true. I appreciate u adding ur word here in our world:) and especially for defending my friend

1. Chuck said it wasn't her, but it says 'for defending my friend' so quiet clear its her.
2. C, you don't know what's gone on to get involved.
MightyTank - Level98 - Warrior(Main)
MightyHeal - Level80+ - Druid(When I get bored)

'Do what YOU want when YOU want'

Mighty can u Plz b quiet abt all this

Ur talk abt this subject is cold hearted just drop it dude and as far as I now chuck hasn't said a word so again plz b quiet.
my chars!: creator/minervaa/CreDPS/lanu
There jobs!: tank/dex/dps/healer
Class!: warrior/ranger/rogue/driud
proud member of uprising!

and as far as I now chuck hasn't said a word
Don't make me laugh, cant u see what I posted about what she said about me?
If she disrespects me and my family, im not just going to stand there.
MightyTank - Level98 - Warrior(Main)
MightyHeal - Level80+ - Druid(When I get bored)

'Do what YOU want when YOU want'

Dude bcuz of all this shxt abt the "ksing" clan I sometimes get the insults I just laugh in there face and ingnore them completely I stand it bcuz idgaf abt wat they sayand neither should u-.-

Dude bcuz of all this shxt abt the "ksing" clan I sometimes get the insults I just laugh in there face and ingnore them completely I stand it bcuz idgaf abt wat they sayand neither should u-.-
If so, why are a whole lot of people caring too much about Mighty's post? Shouldn't you all follow creator's great example and ignore Mighty? I have talked to chucknourish and have learnt that she is very much hurt. If this "Chuck" is not the real chuck, I would have to say that the cause of this commotion was the fake chuck himself/herself.
Why incite mighty to talk trash to "chuck?"
Why post it on forums for all to see? Especially the part about her dad?
Why think of this as a joke when both parties got hurt in the process?

Now, if this is the real chucknourish, i have one thing to ask. What serious conversation or incident happened at that moment that would cause mightytank to say such piercing words? There should be a cause to everything. Right?
Once again, you brought it to yourself. Mighty as well brought it on himself. One should never speak such harsh words.
In Hope for Peace

Ty for saying all of this. I cause all this commotion bcuz I have known tht this got to her and I care abt her. That's y I cause so much trouble, and even with small insults someone should have a way to vent this anger instead of sending very insulting words

I agree it was way too harsh. Personal life problems Of players should never be expressed in such a way.
As far as I have heard, mighty deals with paternal issues too. Additionally, mighty is much much younger than chuck and can't sometimes handle such harsh words which were said to him. Having to witness a father goto prison at such a young age is tough. It is certainly a loss on a good part of his life. Although Chuck's problem is much more worse, she should have the control to handle it. She is a mature young lady and shouldn't allow a gaming environment get to her. I'm deeply sorry for what she went through and I pray she recovers soon.

Once again, my only blame goes to KSR(KSRlol). It was she/he who said harsh words to mighty. It was she/he who got the harsh words out of mighty. It was she/he who posted it all on the forums,revealing personal problems for all to see. Finally, she/he thought it was funny. WTF?

I am no psychiatrist, so I am going to ask this. Does Chuck really want her problems to be exploited?

Here is a personal note: KSRlol you suck!
In Hope for Peace

Hold up.... With ur personal note said isn't ur argument bias... And this was posted not to exploit chucks problems but how cruel mighty can b.

The personal note itself was bias and I had warned about it. Yes you are right.
Everything prior to it, is unbiased and to a certain extend, factual.

My point is that both parties were hurt even more in the process of posting this. I also would like to see some justification on what was said to mighty to incite his cruel words. No one starts ranting on deceased parents for no reason. Mighty was hurt just as much as Chuck was hurt. I repeat, the kid is 13.
You know what? Chuck shouldn't even be in this conversation because Chuck wasn't even in this situation. The person who was involved was KSR. Why pretend to be Chuck? Obviously to irritate mighty. And she/he was successful in it. Even I would have reacted like this if someone were to say hurtful stuff to me. Especially stuff that relates to my family and friends. If you are trying to hurt me personally, why shouldn't I? It is obvious that mighty was tricked aka forced to say these words.

Creator, I do not wish arguments with you. My only intention is justice to be received to those who deserve it, and eventually, a compromise be made. So far, once again, my blame is on the fake chuck and slightly on Mighty. Both had been unclean in their words. Isn't it obvious that Mighty didn't say all this stuff out of the bloom?

Additionally, I haven't heard a post from KSRlol. Speak friend. You started it and you sure can't back out.

Please keep an open mind and this may make a bit more sense.
In Hope for Peace

If so, why are a whole lot of people caring too much about Mighty's post? Shouldn't you all follow creator's great example and ignore Mighty? I have talked to chucknourish and have learnt that she is very much hurt. If this "Chuck" is not the real chuck, I would have to say that the cause of this commotion was the fake chuck himself/herself.
Why incite mighty to talk trash to "chuck?"
Why post it on forums for all to see? Especially the part about her dad?
Why think of this as a joke when both parties got hurt in the process?

Now, if this is the real chucknourish, i have one thing to ask. What serious conversation or incident happened at that moment that would cause mightytank to say such piercing words? There should be a cause to everything. Right?
Once again, you brought it to yourself. Mighty as well brought it on himself. One should never speak such harsh words.
+ infinity.

It comes down to this.
Ksrlol is to blame for attacking Mightytank out of the blue.
Mightytank should have -hopefully- been able to contain himself.
Ksrlol should have not posted the problem publicly
Chuck, thanks for not bringing more fuel to the fire.

No blame should go to people defending either side for plainly defending themselves and whom they wish to defense(although things could of been handled better)

I think Ksrlol should appologize to Chuck and MT.

Hope this helps and that we can move on. As far as biases go, I am completely neutral and tried to defend eeryone to the best of my abilities.