Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: regen?

Once again my good friend LeGenDzz (a.k.a Gwydions #1 Ranger) is correct.
I really do hope your first sentence was typed without sarcastic impressions. 8-)
The #1 Ranger part and friend part are not sarcasm.

You are the best Ranger and I define the best as being overall knowledge, performance and the ability to use the gear you have, not level. Too many people see someones level and assume they are the top in class, which would be completely inaccurate. That statement from me falls into the 5% category of non-sarcasm and I call it like I see it. ;)
I always thought of poach to be the best ranger. Toad is also a fairly strong ranger. My build is actually based off of his.
Wattzon of Sulis

Such an pain on forums. You think you're a god? All you do here is complain about having nothing to do, make fun of others, act superior to everything in this game, be rude to game makers, complain, complain, complain.
Did I miss something?
This game is going in no direction, I think we all complain on forums to some extent. I believe Frumentarii is just plain sarcastic like I am A LOT.
Once again my good friend LeGenDzz (a.k.a Gwydions #1 Ranger) is correct. If you actually knew me Arjewn, which you don't, you would know 95% of my life is spent being sarcastic. If that happens to rub you in the wrong direction then I suggest you utilize the block feature on the forums and just like in game will never have to see anything I type out.
Fru just wears his sassy pants a lot. He and I get along so well because so do I. I'm just quieter than he is.
Also what LeGenDzZ said is spot on. This game is going in no direction and im sick of it. Can't tell you how many of my posts of that nature have been moved and/or deleted. The game is boring, that's all there is to it.

For the OP, sigils are amazing. Get them if you can.
Scatha
Gwydion
193 Ranger

First of all, you spelled my name wrong. Don't spell my name wrong.

Second of all, your opinion is not a fact. Therefore whoever you feel is the number 1 ranger is not necessarily true. However, I do agree Leg is an awesome ranger. But, wouldn't any ranger with top gear be a good ranger? Also, high end rangers are all auto damage rangers, so the only difference between two rangers would be their hrung bracers and their damage rings. That's it.

Finally, there are limits to everything. I get that the game is going nowhere, you've complained about it, your feedback was registered. OTM is a small team, they can't comply to your every whim because they have bigger picture deadlines (i.e new engine) to meet. Complaining more than you already have will get you nowhere. Furthermore, sarcasm isn't always a nice tool. It hurts people sometimes.
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

I have nothing against Fru, i actually enjoy, or used to, talking to him all the time (especially in Solitaire and after his leave) but he drasitcally changed after leaving and is just bitter to everyone.

On the other hand, Scatha is a lovely person to chat too, i always enjoy seeing/chatting to her in castle.
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

Did I spell your name incorrectly? Must have been a typo.

So who is the one being negative now? Not me.
Attachments
pots-dog-bitch-hoe-pot-kettle-black-cartoon-demotivational-poster-1251601780.jpg
pots-dog-bitch-hoe-pot-kettle-black-cartoon-demotivational-poster-1251601780.jpg (111.64 KiB) Viewed 1812 times
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

Arj, Fru and I have been married for almost 16 years. He hasn't changed. Sometimes when a person sees change in another it's because their perception of that person has changed. Fru has a big mouth and that's not new. Pretty sure its the mom in me that keeps me quiet when I could be off on a tirade of my own.
Scatha
Gwydion
193 Ranger

Arj, Fru and I have been married for almost 16 years. He hasn't changed. Sometimes when a person sees change in another it's because their perception of that person has changed. Fru has a big mouth and that's not new. Pretty sure its the mom in me that keeps me quiet when I could be off on a tirade of my own.
Poor wife/mom rules, it's okay I will go on a ranting rampage for you.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

Arj, Fru and Scatha have been married for almost 16 years??

Hmm...some marriage...seeing this thread, I can't even imagine the internal competition. Kudos guys!
In Hope for Peace