Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

regen?

#1
so i was wondering if regen was worth getting? my sigils regen me in 1 tick lol so should i just get a attack ammy and brackets?
forestgreen- LVl 201 rogue.
Bornkiller-lvl 167 rogue.
Why are you dieing to live if ur living to die.

Re: regen?

#2
bornkiller wrote:so i was wondering if regen was worth getting? my sigils regen me in 1 tick lol so should i just get a attack ammy and brackets?


Brackets come in very handy when building things like shelves and sigils are great if you own a decent amount of them, otherwise you will see no difference. When I say a lot I mean a decent starting point is 250.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

Re: regen?

#3
frumentarii wrote:
bornkiller wrote:so i was wondering if regen was worth getting? my sigils regen me in 1 tick lol so should i just get a attack ammy and brackets?


Brackets come in very handy when building things like shelves and sigils are great if you own a decent amount of them, otherwise you will see no difference. When I say a lot I mean a decent starting point is 250.

No need to make fun of him. We all make typoes dude...
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

Re: regen?

#4
bornkiller wrote:so i was wondering if regen was worth getting? my sigils regen me in 1 tick lol so should i just get a attack ammy and brackets?

Go for the attack amulet, but keep an energy bracelet because rogues really need it. In combat the sigils won't help you, however if you can sustain a fight while training with your energy, then waiting 1 second between two mobs would regenerate it, so you'd be good to go.
All in all:
1. If you can sustain a fight with no energy regen, get attack ammy and no need for regen bracelets.
2. If you can't, buy one energy bracelet and a regen ammy.

Good luck!
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

Re: regen?

#5
Yup, like Frumentarii and Arjunlite have mentioned, get energy sigils. I use a lot of sigils and they're game changers if you've got the gold for a lot.

I never had to luxury to refill my energy while training on my Ranger, but my alt is getting there, and the change of gameplay is immense.

For example: A rogue with over 1k sigils is training on wyrms. Uses sneaky, shadowstrike and other major skills before all of the energy is depleted, 2 second delay, if the wyrms are close, or just keep on going if the next wyrm is afar, his blue bar will be full by then.

Likewise for HP sigils, light heal is becoming obsolete lately, but I still use it to heal injured when no medic is nearby.
Wattzon of Sulis

Re: regen?

#8
LeGenDzZ wrote:
JxOxCampbell wrote:
LeGenDzZ wrote: but my alt is getting there


Say what?

Pretty nooby since I cant train for a while. Lost my device somewhere in the house, like always :cry:

Oh dear, check under the cushions. Try your pockets too, thats where I usually leave mine.
Snakes, Snakes Everywhere

Re: regen?

#9
JxOxCampbell wrote:Oh dear, check under the cushions. Try your pockets too, thats where I usually leave mine.

Did, did. I think I might have memory loss :shock:

I sometimes leave the clothes that I would be wearing for the day in the laundry room, then 4 minutes later I go to my bedroom searching for them.
Wattzon of Sulis

Re: regen?

#10
LeGenDzZ wrote:
JxOxCampbell wrote:Oh dear, check under the cushions. Try your pockets too, thats where I usually leave mine.

Did, did. I think I might have memory loss :shock:

I sometimes leave the clothes that I would be wearing for the day in the laundry room, then 4 minutes later I go to my bedroom searching for them.


No worries, I believe that is to do with how engaged you are. See it was but the other day when I put my bowl in the fridge and the milk in the dishwasher!
Snakes, Snakes Everywhere

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests