Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS Devices

Re: Introduce yourself Gwydion!

To all joining Gwydion. Learn from my experience. Don't level too fast, don't stay clanless, don't buy quest armour items. You will be labeled a secret alt or spy. Take pictures of all transactions. There are many paranoid people on this server. Best of luck to all.
Gwydion

Rotaries - 190+ Rogue
Gritt - 190+ Warrior
bueller - 180+ Mage

Arawn

Phoenix Raal - 136 Druid, retired

Hello my name is Aerial and I started playing a few months after celtic heroes came. People would expect me to be level 190, but since 2011 or 2010 it came out, atleast 3 1/2 years were spent quitting the game. I personally found it boring. But then came on again, and i liked how Gwydion was doing well. I began Aerial in September, so been playing on him for almost 6 months now and level 111. Hope to get to know you all better, and cant wait fro 130 to join soli. :))
224+ Rogue and 215+ Ranger of Gwydion!

SneakBlade is my bestie forever :)

The Devils Fire wrote:Hello i just world transfered here! Ready to take on a new world!

Welcome!

Just curious about your name in game, is it Devilrogue or Devil rogue? Theres already someone with the name of Devilrogue and they are notorious around here.
Lvl228 Ranger of Gwydion: LeGenDzZ
Lvl221 Druid of Gwydion: DrWattson

Relentless, Gwydion

LeGenDzZ wrote:
The Devils Fire wrote:Hello i just world transfered here! Ready to take on a new world!

Welcome!

Just curious about your name in game, is it Devilrogue or Devil rogue? Theres already someone with the name of Devilrogue and they are notorious around here.

Neither are me. Devils Rogue
Devils Rogue in Gywdion!

Hi! I am Wiffle. I just started about 2 weeks ago on Gwydion (obviously :lol: ) and I just discovered the forums so here I am! I am already leveling fast and really enjoy this game and I am excited to talk to people and get to know some people! If you see me in the game chat me up and I would love to talk!

Wiffle wrote:Hi! I am Wiffle. I just started about 2 weeks ago on Gwydion (obviously :lol: ) and I just discovered the forums so here I am! I am already leveling fast and really enjoy this game and I am excited to talk to people and get to know some people! If you see me in the game chat me up and I would love to talk!

Hey welcome, whats ur ign?
Devils Rogue in Gywdion!

Hey guys!

Im guessing most of you still remember me, but I just wanted to make a formal announcement that I will be attempting to be returning to the game after an enforced vacation courtesy of the new engine not being compatible with ipod 4g. However, I hope to be back in business soon, hopefully starting to level again sometime in the next week or so. That is, if the lagginess of the iPhone 4 doesn't kill me first :roll: It should be interesting to see how gwydion has changed :) hope to see you in-game!
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-191
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Relentless