Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

'Tis Time

This is my 314th post and my last. We've been together 3 years now, and soon it'll be time for me to go. But before I do, I wanted to share some of my thoughts with you and give you some advice.

It's been an honour playing alongside you wonderful people. So first off, I want to thank each and every one of you for being a part of my CH life. I may have *** up a few times (understatement), but I still appreciate my friends and my enemies for they brought the life and energy to my gameplay.
One of the things about being me is that I am a bit too proud of myself and took up a "costume" -so to say- that didn't really represent who I am in real life. So, whilst I may have acted in a disrespectful manner at times, I promise i didn't full mean it, and for that I apologize to each and everyone I may have hurt in these 3 years. At many times I wanted to apologize and connect with the people who I considered an enemy because they were in the opposing clan, but I didn't out of sheer pride and competition. Take my advice each and every single one of you, forget all your differences and just reach out to everyone and be friends. Share in their laughs, strengths, weaknesses, sorrows... Being a good player starts with being good to others. Even if you don't like someone, treat them as you would wanna be treated - trust me it'll pay off in the end.
You may ask how I feel about leaving. Bittersweet. Bitter because I am leaving such a wonderful community, filled with amazing, talented people of all nationalities, ages and point of views and also because I deeply enjoy the game. Sweet because it's time I move on and make better use of my life and get ready for college.

It's a long journey ahead, and I must prepare. I wish each and everyone of you the best of luck. May God bless you in your endeavors and may you find peace and joy all the days of your life.
Stay Hungry, Stay Foolish,

Arjun - your friendly neighborhood ranger :)
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

Re: 'Tis Time

Well, arjun, you and I might have argued a few times, but its too bad you are leaving. I don't really know why you are leaving, but I hope you change your mind. If not, well then best of luck in rl.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

All differences aside, I bid farewell to you and all the best. Hard to leave behind a game or anything that someone enjoys, but in the end real life should always supersede a game. Be well.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

I'll miss you arj, although I was in the opposite clan you always stayed my friend, and even though you killed me in arena when you felt like it, you'd always say sorry and then help me with glad :p so farewell my friend, also, are you thinking of coming back eventually?
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior

Dear Arj

Well, we started off on the wrong foot with a pathetic forum squabble, trust me, nobody was more upset than me. Then you lent me a hand in the arena, although our meeting was very profane, I appreciated it. Then we found a subject that we had in common, transferring. Although we never actually carried out our words, it gave us something to have a chat over and it somewhat pushed our feud into the past. So I say thank you to you arj, for allowing me to forget a stupid feud and move on.

I wish you all the best Arj, I assure you your brazen attitude towards life will lead you fantastic places :)

Thank The Lord this is a friendly goodbye :) yours sincerely, Camp
Snakes, Snakes Everywhere

It was really fun playing with you arj.Its a good choice to move ahead with your life and I wish you the best of luck!

P.S pop in time to time :)
Mage - 196
Ranger - 182

'Not just a team, we are a country'
#ARG #daretodream

I quit too Arjun! Can I copy and paste your message cuz this is how I feel too haha. Anyways, good luck IRL, we always had a deep hate for each other but it was fun. I would call us frenimies!
World: Gwydion

Wiffle- LVL 152+ -Rogue

Started playing on May 3rd, 2012.