Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Notorious Clan

Welcome to the forum thread for the clan Notorious. I have humbly accepted the position as the chief of the clan. To explain the clan I have broken it down into the following points:

1) Who are we. We are the development clan for Awakening. Players level 60-120 may join our clan and work together to level and gain quest items together. Once a player reaches 120 they may join Awakening if they have proven to be a team player and have full meteoric armor.

2) Why a development clan? Throughout the game there are different things for people of different levels to work on. From level 60-90 Wardens armor, 80-110 Meteoric armor, 100-135 Frozen Armor, 120-136 Obsidian Armor, 140-160 Beastbone Armor, 150-180 Dragonlord Armor, and 180+ have end game boss drops to work on collecting. Each level section has different areas of the world to be in and different things to collect. In order for each group to effectively work on their items, they need people of their level to team up with.

3) Who can join the clan. Anyone level 60-120 who does not have a bad reputation on the server may join Notorious. Once they join the will receive the title “recruit”. Once they help with a necessary boss then they will be promoted to “clansman”. A necessary boss is defined as Falgren, Coppinger, and Kron (summer event boss). A clansman has the ability to withdraw from the clan bank.

4) Clan Bank. The clan bank contains Disks, Rems, Tabs, Spell book pages, and Spell Tomes and clan members are expected to donate these items that they do not need and are welcome to withdraw the items that they do need for their class. As for the drops for quest chest armor (Dragon Disks, and Mind tabs) camping the needed bosses may be needed for these items.

5) Guardians and Generals. Once a player reaches level 110 and has demonstrated the attitude of helping others and has built a good reputation amongst the clan they can be promoted to Guardian. A player may be promoted to General only after they have earned the trust of the chief and have shown that they will not abuse the power. The only exception to this will be if a leader from Awakening has an alt in Notorious, then level does not matter. Guardians and Generals are expected to help maintain the rules of the clan.

6) Rules. No profanity. No selling of quest drop items. Be respectful. Roll for quest and event drops amongst clan members that were present at battle, only roll for drops that are appropriate for your level - ie do not roll for a mind tab if you are level 80. “Greed” drops should go to those that are awarded the drop from the in game system (event items are not considered greed drops, they are event drops and should be rolled for) an example of a greed drop would be a diamond. No killstealing in the arena – PVP is what the arena is for, but do not kill someone so you can take the kill of the gladiator. Help create a positive reputation for our clan.

7) Kill stealing – outside of the arena, I do not believe that with the way OTM has structured the lock system that there is such a thing as kill stealing anymore. Thus all bosses are fair game if you are able to get lock.

As for me personally, I respect all of the clans in the game and strive to have a good relationship with everyone. My goal is to help Awakening be a stronger clan by providing them with quality players who are ready to contribute. At the same time if there is ways that I can personally help players outside of the clan without hurting the clan then I will.
Last edited by Sweefish on Sat Jun 28, 2014 3:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

Re: Notorious Clan

Ahh this is the post I've been waiting/looking for!

I'm Zojak, and I've just made my return to to game! And I would love to be a part of this wonderful sounding clan! I'm currently a level 60 (and very noobish (I learn quick)) warrior.
Zojac Ownith - 58 Ranger - Arwan server

Good luck guys! I guess I should change my signature now lol.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

Junior clans never work, look at BloodGrove, leaders from Awakening should not have there alts as gens, they should not have reign over clannies that are not their own, they do not know most of the players and should not attempt to control them. Relentless are smart enough to not have a junior clan, clearly awakening is not.

Side note:
Notorious do have a chief who is a main, something that cannot be said for Bloodgrove during my time there.

Junior clans never work, look at BloodGrove, leaders from Awakening should not have there alts as gens, they should not have reign over clannies that are not their own, they do not know most of the players and should not attempt to control them. Relentless are smart enough to not have a junior clan, clearly awakening is not.

Side note:
Notorious do have a chief who is a main, something that cannot be said for Bloodgrove during my time there.
There is a first time for everything :)
If a junior clan did work, it would make the mother clan a pretty powerful clan with a steady influx of new "heroes" who are already geared in full met. I believe that this clan has a lot of potential as a feeder clan. If you want to believe that feeder clans don't work, I obviously can't stop you.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent

Good luck with your new clan. Um I thought awakening was Sinfears feeder clan? Anyway hope it works out nice to see new clans.

Good luck with your new clan. Um I thought awakening was Sinfears feeder clan? Anyway hope it works out nice to see new clans.
??????? :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

Why do people have to ruin a perfectly good forum post with sarcastic remarks, false information, and basic trolling,
Sweetank is doing amazing work with notorious well done man, hand picking his own generals and guards who he sees as the most suited for the role,
Awakening help with what growing players need to help them along on there journey, with sweetank and the gens, guards within giving the right advice and lessons of how things are done along the way and also on advice on how to get what they need themselves first most and foremost, if relentless want to only help 150+ players only that's there choice, don't hate because another clan chooses to make a difference and guide growing players onto the right path.

Notorious is doing a great job and instead of having random alts as guards/gens they do have active alts from awakening so they can help out lower levels with their main. As for th blood grove part which was completely off topic it did have its moment when it was a great clan before joining into solitaire i and many people know this blood grove was a very active feeder clan and a good one at that it had alts from soli leading it and where active completely. After a while they either joined solitaire or became less active thats when you most likely saw blood grove as when it was barely used.
Former lvl 148 warrior

miss all you gwydion civilians