Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Hello from Taranis :)

Hi, In Taranis I am known as Devistate :) Im moving to Gywdion very soon and I'm just wondering:
1. What is the economy like?
2. Are platinum items costly or average?
3. Are dragon lord and frozen drops rare or common?
4. Best clan for higher levels and best clan for lower levels?
5. Many high levels or more low levels?
6. Any scammers?
7. Any peeps who could help me out at the start?
8. And anyone who you would recommend to get to know?

Anyway, thanks very much for clicking and reading my post :)
Have a lovely day :)
Devistate ( Wildfire in Gwydion )

Re: Hello from Taranis :)

Hey, welcome to gwydion!
1) The economy is pretty normal, you can get items for cheap
2) Plat items are about 200-300g/plat. You can find some sellers at 200per plat and some even go for 300g per plat. Knows go for about 3-5k, and combos 6-8k
4) best clan for higher levels would either be relentless or solitaire. Middle levels would probably be squadUP or them. And lower levels would be recruiting clans for the two mentioned above.
5) we have both high levelled players and low levelled players.
6) As long as you use common sense, you have a 0% chance of being scammed. There are a few scammers here but not many.
7) There are lots of people that could help you out (I just wouldn't expect them to loan you heaps of gold,
If thats what you're getting at)
8) A few people would be Bdasfinest; one of the nicest people you will ever meet in a game. Frumentarii is also a great personality. Kril is the man to go to if you want to have a few laughs. And I'm sure there are many other great people im this server.

You can hit me up and I can help you out too. My chars name is xjawz. Hope you love gwydion:)
-Jawz
Jawz || Lan || Spark

Hi, In Taranis I am known as Devistate :) Im moving to Gywdion very soon and I'm just wondering:
1. What is the economy like?
2. Are platinum items costly or average?
3. Are dragon lord and frozen drops rare or common?
4. Best clan for higher levels and best clan for lower levels?
5. Many high levels or more low levels?
6. Any scammers?
7. Any peeps who could help me out at the start?
8. And anyone who you would recommend to get to know?

Anyway, thanks very much for clicking and reading my post :)
Have a lovely day :)
Devistate ( Wildfire in Gwydion )
1 economy is pretty average, its like regular worlds
2 platinum is costly when there is a scarcity but otherwise it would be 4k knows, 250-300 rez and restos
3 dragonlord items and frozen, ive seen frozen items being sold, so yes to frozen but nobody sells dl yet
4 best clan for higher lvls -relentless and solitaire are the two main clans
Lower levels- clan they has a 30 lvl req i think, maybe lower. When you reach level 80 then you could join them. Im not sure if squad has a lower level clan
5. Idk how to answer this lol
6. There will always be scammers in all servers no doubt, just be cautious and try not to trust people with your stuff or login info
7. Id help you get started :D and if you want i can transfer your stuff to gwydion and mine to taranis
8. Get to know me :) if you think the best part about the game is the social portion then you'll want to find me!

Bdasfinest- most trustworthy, nicest player, least greedy, insert more tags here
Kril and gust- these are nice players, theyre funny, and if you get to know them youll want to say hi to them everytime you log in :p
There are a lot more so ill list them ill describe you guys in another post :3 so look out for that!

Niffmeister-matturias-ishmael- the gaming family! Awesome ppl

Bluehurricane-slendercat-olivia-Zexal- i met these ppl when i was in clan them. We eventually played truth or dare together! Again, if you like the social aspect, meet these guys!

Sterk-nice, reasonable, fair, and 100% awesome! I met him in squad up and he was super generous

12ayne- i met him in my nooby years of the game, and he was one of the only high levels i knew that didnt rage on me :3 he still calls me a noob though but ik hed never say that seriously, right ayne?

Rimple- the badass druid! Shes always nice, and you should friend her (sorry if i just made ppl give you 500 friend requests rimple :P)
Speaking of squad up (man this is a long post :3)
Koola, goldassasin and warhead- these guys are ppl you should know, watch out for koola, if she sees you picking up a bracken the puppy you are done for!

Jawz and shapshifter- i met these ppl in soli and they are super nice!

Probably missed some ppl but this was a long post so ill leave this as it is
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

Don't really have much to say but I would like point out that whilst here you will meet some of the greatest people in this game, for example Bhim is pretty cool, Kril is always selling stuff to help you get through the game (great guy too :D ) Rimple is one of the nicest players you'll ever met and freeavc is always willing to help you with bosses!
On the other hand, I personally have noticed an increase in people out to just spoil your gameplay, but don't bother with them, just stick with the top 10 clans and you will have a great time!
P.S Squadup is a great clan to join aswell as relentless and solitaire!
Snakes, Snakes Everywhere

I'm getting tired of people thinking them is just another middle clan -_______- also manetheren is new but growing pretty quick. But I'm still them... THEM FTW
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior

I'm getting tired of people thinking them is just another middle clan -_______- also manetheren is new but growing pretty quick. But I'm still them... THEM FTW
Never said that.. I said they was a low level clan (it is) and if you proove well in they you can join them when you level!

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

Damn i forgot you ap! Along with many others..

Damn i forgot you ap! Along with many others..
I feel left out :p
Gwydion: GraybeardHalt, Bow/Knucks/Spear Ranger, 130+
RogueHalt, Yentle, HoraceTheBear, Pesticide