Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Gaby's Blog/Shop/Discussion Center!

Hello everybody I usually have a lot to say and a lot I'd like to discuss with others, so I made this topic about myself and it will contain things like tidbits I'd like to share, information about myself, a section to display goods I may be selling, as well as an area for me to receive any feedback (good or bad) on myself as a player within' the Gwydion community!

Characters

Gaby
Warrior
Level 89
Chieftain of clan Elite.
Tank Build
5 . 5 . 5 . 450

Banker
Druid
Level 75
Chieftain of clan Bloodgroove.
Heal/Battle Hybrid Druid Build
250 . 5 . 5 . 150

Rigo
Ranger
Level 51
Clansmen of clan Bloodgrove.
Dps Focused Build
200 . 40 . 5 . 25

BIO

Gaby

Hello, name is Gaby! I discovered Celtic Heroes a while back in late Sept. one night while browsing the app store for any kind of real MMORPG, I saw Celtic Heroes, free, good graphics, full worlds and such. So I gave it a shot and instantly fell in love! After a few days I told my BF, Rigo to play with me, he was hooked as well, more so than myself. So we went on running around as noobs and I progressed quite quickly I might say, falling into the clan of Bloodgrove was probably what made this game what it is today for me, met awesome players that I still communicate with daily, progressed in the game very rapidly!
About the time I started achieving my first pieces of Warden armor school came up and I remember playing RuneScape for 7 years and finally putting that to rest and how hard it was to deal with, so I decided to drop out of the race on CH and mostly only log on to talk and stir up a little trouble here and there :)
However, my BF, Rigo, has picked up on my account and has been even more hard at work achieving things I think I couldn't have done in the same amount of time! So you won't see me on as much, but on occasion to chat, so I will see you all around sometime!

Rigo

Hey there! My name is Rigo, as Gaby said, I found this game through her and have been so into this game it's Insane!
So more of the time when one of our characters is on, more likely it will be me on, as it's been for the past month or so. Somethings little interesting facts about me are I'm a musician, I love communicating with others, and I just like positive-spirited gaming with challenges.
Currently I am a Guardian of Elite, a Berserker DPS Build ( All efforts on strength unless requirements stand in my way )
And I just love helping around, so next time you see me, you can talk to me about anything, you can even just say hello!
See you guys around!

2/21/12 - I gained Beta Tester status for Update 3 !

STILL UNDER CONSTRUCTION
Last edited by Gaby on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:24 am, edited 4 times in total.

Re: Gaby's Blog/Shop/Discussion Center!

Trading Post.

Selling

Ancient Cudgel
Icelord Spear
Icelord Hammer

*An extremely expansive gem collection totaling over 400k in face value, will be taking offers on this.
All warden weapon upgrade gems and ingot.

Buying

Broom Of Doom
Warrior and druid pieces for warden upgrade
Christmas items (Sleds, staves, hats, masks)
Halloween items (Brooms, Staves, Masks, Hats, Skull pendants, and Other items)
ALL Lux items Half off + 2% Bonus ( Possibly more if the item interests me )

Trading

Warden Armour upgrade pieces

** Check back on often here because this will be edited as inventory changes and my list of items that I am buying/trading does as well!
Last edited by Gaby on Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:26 am, edited 5 times in total.

ACHIEVEMENTS

Leaderboard ranks (Gwydion)

-Category- | -Rank-

Largest Melee hit #2
Largest Skills hit #3
6* Kills #1
3* Kills #3
Most Gold #1 (Rank one across ALL servers)
4* Kills #7
Total kills #11
5* Kills #14
1* Kills #14
2* Kills #20
Quests Completed #23
Level #31
Number of Deaths #32
Largest Heal #39

Personal Goals achieved

Fitted my druid, Banker in full warden, while being under level 50.
Rank #1 for both categories of hits on Gaby
Ranked #1 for most gold across all servers.

Collections

Gems - 3##,### ( In vendor sell value )

Current Gold *May be outdated

2,500,000 (rounded down to the nearest 100k)

STILL UNDER CONSRUCTION
Last edited by Gaby on Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:46 am, edited 2 times in total.

hey gab, its markassasin!!!!! since this is partly a shop i was wondering if u are selling any sun or elm frags and a cool weapon for warrior, something rare and awesome!!!
and btw do u guys have any room in either bloodgrove or elite???
seeeeeee yaaaaaa in the game!!! :D :) 8-) ;)
markassasin level 62
world: Gwydion :D
markassasin lvl 85 tank warrior,
markassasin1 lvl 73 rogue,

World: Gwydion

Hehe sorry that it's still under a bit of construction, but I will edit things in as I go on, @Mark+Mike Hey guys! I'm pretty sure BG is taking in new members, however Elite is more of an invitation-only kind of thing, but if your interested in joining we will keep note of it and when we think you qualify, you will be warmly welcomed :)

hi gaby thx for posting the stuff you are selling, i would like to buy the icelord spear or hammer im not sure which one yet and i will buy the elm frag and the sun or whatever else you have
thanks
markassasin lvl 62(not for long hehehehe)
world: Gwydion :D
markassasin lvl 85 tank warrior,
markassasin1 lvl 73 rogue,

World: Gwydion