Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

So they are back

All the people who spend so much time sympathising with the niffs and ishs and matts , all ur effort has gone to waste. (And mine too ). Firstly if u guys play the game u will know that how a druid can bully warriors and rangers and rogues of this game in arena, second as i said they just keep saying they are quiting ( this was the 100 th time i heard ) to gain sympathy of other players.
Saying all this i am sooo glad they back , coz this game is kinda boring without having rivals and enemies. So welcome back ya all.
Bhim druid gwydion lvl 207
Arjunlite ranger gwydion lvl 197
Lkiu31 Warrior gwydion lvl 217
Arjoon Rogue gwydion lvl 223
Dhaano warrior gwydion lvl 137

Re: So they are back

All the people who spend so much time sympathising with the niffs and ishs and matts , all ur effort has gone to waste. (And mine too ). Firstly if u guys play the game u will know that how a druid can bully warriors and rangers and rogues of this game in arena, second as i said they just keep saying they are quiting ( this was the 100 th time i heard ) to gain sympathy of other players.
Saying all this i am sooo glad they back , coz this game is kinda boring without having rivals and enemies. So welcome back ya all.
They came back because people who actually like them, wanted them to come back. So keep your dumb comments to yourself.
Rogue-Vision-167
Druid-Coriolass-125
Warrior-Herrick-101
Ranger-iShootYou-81
Mage-FireSight-77

You're obsessed. It's creepy, rather.
Scatha
Gwydion
193 Ranger

Read my post... I was taking a break.
I am back but only 'part-time'- I lead a busy lifestyle, this games not my priority.
All your above talk is just proving your a nasty piece of work.
Time to get off your high horse and get over it. Cause I have.
I don't care if I'm your number 1 enemy, if you kill me while I'm questing. I'll just walk away.
You don't bother me anymore.
More to life than taking crap from an online bully.
Peace Out ✌️x
NiffmiesterDruid216
LumiMage216

Yay! My favs are back (: too bad I dont play anymore... I guess I can come and say hi from time to time (:
My cooldownsare longer than most people but for you I can make them 2 minutes.

Glorious 182
I prefer to use my skills up close and personal

I am arjunlite : )
But i quit . Havent been on in ages. What makes you say such a thing?
Hey arjun im kinda confusd abt that too :3
I used to think you were bhim/ arjoon!
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

Yoyoyo rogue : ),
I am bhim/arjoons cousin. That might be why youre confused. But like i said , i havent been on. Unless maybe if my cuz is doing arena for me, i dont think my toon is logging in.

Anyway, nice to meet u buddy :)
Say hi to kril for me will ya? Thanks
Druid Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Rogue Guide - Role, Build, Stats and Gear
Dual-Device Guide - For The Hardcore Players
Dragonlord Armour Revamp - Compilation Thread

Yoyoyo rogue : ),
I am bhim/arjoons cousin. That might be why youre confused. But like i said , i havent been on. Unless maybe if my cuz is doing arena for me, i dont think my toon is logging in.

Anyway, nice to meet u buddy :)
Say hi to kril for me will ya? Thanks
if I'm not mistaking Arjunlite is Bhim's Ranger and Arjoon is Bhim's Bro unless you guys are trying to confuse players. It won't work on me. (:
My cooldownsare longer than most people but for you I can make them 2 minutes.

Glorious 182
I prefer to use my skills up close and personal