Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: So they are back

Some people enjoy watching paint dry, the smell of their own farts and sniffing markers, just how they are. Personally I stopped wondering why some people choose to hate in favor of friendship a long, long time ago. Where is Dr. Phil when you need him anyway?
I like the way you do things. +1
Tauricus says: snow cones are tasty 8)

Tauricus- lvl 112 rouge of Them
Scorpia- noob of nowhere

All the people who spend so much time sympathising with the niffs and ishs and matts , all ur effort has gone to waste. (And mine too ). Firstly if u guys play the game u will know that how a druid can bully warriors and rangers and rogues of this game in arena, second as i said they just keep saying they are quiting ( this was the 100 th time i heard ) to gain sympathy of other players.
Saying all this i am sooo glad they back , coz this game is kinda boring without having rivals and enemies. So welcome back ya all.
I like to say I'm easy going. I don't like to have enemies. I don't like to pick fights. I don't like to bully others. But when someone bullies my fiends just because they like to pick a fight is stupid. I think your whole idea on this game (and maybe life) is messed up. I have played this game from the beginning and have quit more time then your pea-sized brain can count! I quit because I felt abused! After a while a realized that there are people who care about me and after that day I never quit again. I enjoy being with those who appreciate me. The fact that you bully my friends and force them to quit is revolting! I don't know what got to you. We used to play together in UpRising and it was good. But now, now you are bulling those who helped you in UpRising! All I can say now is that you are no longer my friend, but, you are also not my enemy...
Since 2011

All the people who spend so much time sympathising with the niffs and ishs and matts , all ur effort has gone to waste. (And mine too ). Firstly if u guys play the game u will know that how a druid can bully warriors and rangers and rogues of this game in arena, second as i said they just keep saying they are quiting ( this was the 100 th time i heard ) to gain sympathy of other players.
Saying all this i am sooo glad they back , coz this game is kinda boring without having rivals and enemies. So welcome back ya all.
I like to say I'm easy going. I don't like to have enemies. I don't like to pick fights. I don't like to bully others. But when someone bullies my fiends just because they like to pick a fight is stupid. I think your whole idea on this game (and maybe life) is messed up. I have played this game from the beginning and have quit more time then your pea-sized brain can count! I quit because I felt abused! After a while a realized that there are people who care about me and after that day I never quit again. I enjoy being with those who appreciate me. The fact that you bully my friends and force them to quit is revolting! I don't know what got to you. We used to play together in UpRising and it was good. But now, now you are bulling those who helped you in UpRising! All I can say now is that you are no longer my friend, but, you are also not my enemy...
First of all idk who u r. Second nobody helped anyone in uprising. Coz we all worked hard for the clan and all the drops went to the ROYAL FAMILY( ish, niff, matt), which I know for sure were sold by them. How do u think they got all the gold for Elixs and lux when they never bought plat ?
And other thing if u have played this game as long as u say u have u will know how a Druid can bully a warrior, ranger and rogue of nearly same lvl.
And in the end I don't wanna be friend of anyone who wanna suck up to these guys so idc
Bhim druid gwydion lvl 207
Arjunlite ranger gwydion lvl 197
Lkiu31 Warrior gwydion lvl 217
Arjoon Rogue gwydion lvl 223
Dhaano warrior gwydion lvl 137

First of all idk who u r. Second nobody helped anyone in uprising. Coz we all worked hard for the clan and all the drops went to the ROYAL FAMILY( ish, niff, matt), which I know for sure were sold by them. How do u think they got all the gold for Elixs and lux when they never bought plat ?
And other thing if u have played this game as long as u say u have u will know how a Druid can bully a warrior, ranger and rogue of nearly same lvl.
And in the end I don't wanna be friend of anyone who wanna suck up to these guys so idc
It's official. You're insane.

Ish, Niff, and Matt were never greedy. I was in Uprising. Never seen any evidence of this at all. All I see now is you harboring grudges over people in a GAME. Try moving on with your life. It's a big sandbox, we can all share it. Plant a garden. Learn to knit. Collect coins. Collect stamps. Join a book club. Go to plays. Go to movies. Go on dates.

Leave them alone.
Scatha
Gwydion
193 Ranger

You're Bhim right... Cause I'm not sure. You're not the Bhim I remember. If you didn't know I'm Cadaver... We were in UpRisng/Solitaire together. We helped each other out all the time. Niff, Ish, and Matt would never sell the bank. They sacrificed more then you did. Not in drops but in time and dedication. They helped you get your warden/meteoric/frozen armor. I am grateful to have been apart of that clan! I agree with Scatha, you have gone insane...
Since 2011

It's just a game FFS let it go already or find a new hobby. Most of the peeps here just play for fun, not to be harassed. Definitely not the same Bhim I played with in Uprising. Sad really, dude was pretty cool.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless