Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Good News for Most!

I'm at a loss for word. I never thought that the legendary trio would quit... You guys were great friends to me.

Niffmeister (Niffmister :P) - You were the coolest chief ever in Celtic Heroes history. I loved being apart of UpRising, honored to be in Remnants, and blessed to be your friend.

Ishmael - We had some great moments together. You being the first frozen weapon holder in UpRising, our little chats about random topics, and me finding out your were Coll (I didn't know you were Coll for months :P). Great general and great friend.

Matt (Erm... dunno how to spell ya name.. :P) - Probably the craziest general ever! Btw, I don't have stinky pants :P Thanks for your keeping the "noise level" down during the Harlem Shake :P Best Rogue/Ranger in da world... stinky pants :)

"It started out as a feeling
Which then grew into a hope
Which then turned into a quiet thought
Which then turned into a quiet word
And then that word grew louder and louder
'Til it was a battle cry
I'll come back when you call me
No need to say goodbye

Just because everything's changing
Doesn't mean it's never been this way before
All you can do is try to know who your friends are
As you head off to the war
Pick a star on the dark horizon and follow the light
You'll come back when it's over
No need to say goodbye
You'll come back when it's over
No need to say goodbye

Now we're back to the beginning
It's just a feeling and no one knows yet
But just because they can't feel it too
Doesn't mean that you have to forget
Let your memories grow stronger and stronger
'Til they're before your eyes
You'll come back when they call you
No need to say goodbye
You'll come back when they call you
No need to say goodbye"

The Call - Regina Spector
http://dc340.4shared.com/img/1628850213 ... review.mp3

This song really (in my opinion) describes this event.

You guys played a HUGE role for me in Celtic Heroes. UpRising was what I enjoyed the most! UpRising never got it's aggy kill but the fact we were together for one in Solitaire was good enough for me. Be sure to pay some visits in the future!!!

Your forever UpRising clansmen,
Cadaver
Ah Cad...this is terribly sweet! I am touched and I'm not even Niff! I love thoughtfulness and caring you expressed and it makes me feel honestly lucky that you have joined with my motley bunch. We are better by bounds for it. UpRising was my role model. :)
Hurling invectives just feels right.

Lol u left soli and join relent coz u were way down the line for dl, than u saw soli getting all the action so started spying for soli and telling soli about all the bosses. And than join soli. U and ur family are one of the most selfish people i know. U kept all the drops from uprising and matt used to sell the rather than giving to clannies the story goes on ........
Hmmm...well you certainly are welcome to your opinion but this is a terribly mean-spirited thing to post. This is a thread, I do believe, for Niff to say farewell to friends. Are personal attacks really necessary? What I don't think you realize is that this paints you in a bad light not her. I think when someone says farewell it is a good time to let sleeping dogs lie and to bury the hatchet. Am I wrong?
Hurling invectives just feels right.

Lol u left soli and join relent coz u were way down the line for dl, than u saw soli getting all the action so started spying for soli and telling soli about all the bosses. And than join soli. U and ur family are one of the most selfish people i know. U kept all the drops from uprising and matt used to sell the rather than giving to clannies the story goes on ........
Hmmm...well you certainly are not welcome to your opinion because you are a terribly mean-spirited creature. This is a thread, I do believe, for Niff to say farewell to friends. Are personal attacks really necessary? What I don't think you realize is that this paints you in a bad light not her.(haha u idiot, hope u get kicked) I think when someone says farewell it is a good time to let sleeping dogs lie and to bury the hatchet. Am I wrong?of course I'm not so Bhim shut up u noob
My rephrasing is so delicious
If You can still Breathe, You can still Fight!

Hmmm...well you certainly are welcome to your opinion but this is a terribly mean-spirited thing to post. This is a thread, I do believe, for Niff to say farewell to friends. Are personal attacks really necessary? What I don't think you realize is that this paints you in a bad light not her. I think when someone says farewell it is a good time to let sleeping dogs lie and to bury the hatchet. Am I wrong?
I m looking for new enemies flipster, so plz tell me what name character u use in game
Bhim druid gwydion lvl 207
Arjunlite ranger gwydion lvl 197
Lkiu31 Warrior gwydion lvl 217
Arjoon Rogue gwydion lvl 223
Dhaano warrior gwydion lvl 137

I m looking for new enemies flipster, so plz tell me what name character u use in game
Hahahahaha hilarious I like that tough guy thing ur doing over a game I laughed so hard at what u posted ahhh..
But alrighty, with pleasure, @PowerFlippy :-D have fun and cya in game ... ;)

lololololololololol dat post :"D ahhh so bhimliciously funny

Gtfo Bhim

You're a stuck up jerk, money can't buy you everything.

Not sure why a taking a break post has turned into a bi*ch fest, but it really should end. Just remember, opinions are like butt holes...everyone has one and no one want to hear from yours.

Meet each other in the Arena and settle it with a little killing, then move on.
Last edited by frumentarii on Fri Sep 27, 2013 12:30 am, edited 1 time in total.
Homeworld: Gwydion
Clan: Relentless

Not sure why a taking a break post has turned into a ***** fest, but it really should end. Meet each other on the Arena and settle it with blood.
Or just have a fist fight irl :p
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!