Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Good News for Most!

Legendz:- I will miss all ov the above that have commented, only mentioned a few of those that kept me playing the last couple weeks, so don't be offended :P

Atlas:- no :) told you many a time anyway that the black mask was not mine, but for your cheek you definitely won't be receiving anything. please note: I am breaking indefinitely not quitting. I may or may not return in a couple months.

edited previous posts due to spelling mistakes.
I wasn't serious :3 but still you were nice to me so seriously have a good time elsewhere and enjoy your life :) hope you and your family feel safe and ARE safe and again, best of wishes :)
Sincerely,
Your annoying (and
Friendly) neighborhood prime
Belenus-
Assassinprime- lvl102 Ranger
Ravenwing-lvl68 Mage
Betaprime2-lvl68 Warrior
S0uth-lvl61 Rogue
Gwydion-
AtlasPrime-lvl180+ warrior

OMG, you only taking a break. Well i will try to get more powerful by the time u get back again. After threatening to quit soooooooo many times atleast this was due.
so at last no clan left to manipulate. Not getting enough drops with soli and relent wont accept you. So was the only thing left to do, I understand.
Bhim druid gwydion lvl 207
Arjunlite ranger gwydion lvl 197
Lkiu31 Warrior gwydion lvl 217
Arjoon Rogue gwydion lvl 223
Dhaano warrior gwydion lvl 137

OMG, you only taking a break. Well i will try to get more powerful by the time u get back again. After threatening to quit soooooooo many times atleast this was due.
so at last no clan left to manipulate. Not getting enough drops with soli and relent wont accept you. So was the only thing left to do, I understand.
Fortunately bhim I am nothing like you. I don't follow power nor am I interested in drops.
I play for fun, after all it's just a game.

Grow up eh :)
NiffmiesterDruid216
LumiMage216

We may not have always been good friends niff but i hope you and the rest of the family have fun with either A) other aspects of life or B) another game which you lot will take over and be awesome at :) so yeah have fun will miss your cool outfits!
HERROOOWWWWW

Lol u left soli and join relent coz u were way down the line for dl, than u saw soli getting all the action so started spying for soli and telling soli about all the bosses. And than join soli. U and ur family are one of the most selfish people i know. U kept all the drops from uprising and matt used to sell the rather than giving to clannies the story goes on ........
Bhim druid gwydion lvl 207
Arjunlite ranger gwydion lvl 197
Lkiu31 Warrior gwydion lvl 217
Arjoon Rogue gwydion lvl 223
Dhaano warrior gwydion lvl 137

Gosh Bhim, you don't know when to stop do you!
How did you become such an evil piece of work!
I can't speak for Niff or Matt but i can honestly say that its because of your nastiness that I've decided not to log into celtic heroes anymore!
You are nothing but a hypocrite!
People like you, give this game a bad reputation.

For the record..we never sold drops..you need get your facts right!!
Last edited by Ishmael on Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
IshmaelWarrior181
PreseaWarrior111
CollosusMage140

Lol u left soli and join relent coz u were way down the line for dl, than u saw soli getting all the action so started spying for soli and telling soli about all the bosses. And than join soli. U and ur family are one of the most selfish people i know. U kept all the drops from uprising and matt used to sell the rather than giving to clannies the story goes on ........
Your wrong.
I never left solitaire, i was kicked.
I joined relentless and i initially loved it, but like every clan, it had its issues which resulted to a general leaving - one which i supported and left with - not because i wanted items, i wasn't interested in dragon-lord armour.
Hense why we attempted a new clan, but in the process we were all re-invited/invited to Soli.
I play for fun, i lead a stressful lifestyle and this game was my chill factor of an evening.
Im not getting into a heated discussion, and i should not have to explain myself.
your childish ways, your pathetic comments, they bore me.
I have a life outside of Celtic Heroes.
But for your own satisfaction, you win!
I'm done.
You better find yourself someone else to harass to cure your boredom.
Take Care and all that!
Niff! :)

Oh and if you want proof thats the old UpRising bank still exists and has been untouched since the clan ended, i can post screenies!
Get over it Bhim!
ITS OVER :)
NiffmiesterDruid216
LumiMage216

I'm at a loss for word. I never thought that the legendary trio would quit... You guys were great friends to me.

Niffmeister (Niffmister :P) - You were the coolest chief ever in Celtic Heroes history. I loved being apart of UpRising, honored to be in Remnants, and blessed to be your friend.

Ishmael - We had some great moments together. You being the first frozen weapon holder in UpRising, our little chats about random topics, and me finding out your were Coll (I didn't know you were Coll for months :P). Great general and great friend.

Matt (Erm... dunno how to spell ya name.. :P) - Probably the craziest general ever! Btw, I don't have stinky pants :P Thanks for your keeping the "noise level" down during the Harlem Shake :P Best Rogue/Ranger in da world... stinky pants :)

"It started out as a feeling
Which then grew into a hope
Which then turned into a quiet thought
Which then turned into a quiet word
And then that word grew louder and louder
'Til it was a battle cry
I'll come back when you call me
No need to say goodbye

Just because everything's changing
Doesn't mean it's never been this way before
All you can do is try to know who your friends are
As you head off to the war
Pick a star on the dark horizon and follow the light
You'll come back when it's over
No need to say goodbye
You'll come back when it's over
No need to say goodbye

Now we're back to the beginning
It's just a feeling and no one knows yet
But just because they can't feel it too
Doesn't mean that you have to forget
Let your memories grow stronger and stronger
'Til they're before your eyes
You'll come back when they call you
No need to say goodbye
You'll come back when they call you
No need to say goodbye"

The Call - Regina Spector
http://dc340.4shared.com/img/1628850213 ... review.mp3

This song really (in my opinion) describes this event.

You guys played a HUGE role for me in Celtic Heroes. UpRising was what I enjoyed the most! UpRising never got it's aggy kill but the fact we were together for one in Solitaire was good enough for me. Be sure to pay some visits in the future!!!

Your forever UpRising clansmen,
Cadaver
Since 2011