Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Swamped

Hi Gwydion,

As many of you players know, the new school year is starting. Because I will be entering an extremely busy year in school, I will be putting off CH indefinitely. I am starting to be swamped with work in and out of school, so I will be focusing on that instead. Hopefully if the opportunity arises, I can come by and visit you all sometime and maybe even do some boss runs with y'all :lol: . Currently I am NOT thinking of quitting the game, and I plan to continue playing the game soon. However, in case I never come back because the work never ends or if I ever forget about playing CH, I would like to say thanks to the people that really made this game a great experience for me:

Master3000/1SwordMaster
JohnnyDepp
xlongshotx
Koola
Kola
Koolla
Warhead
Grandiosah
Rimple
Legendzz
Axaria
Inotlikeyou
Anica/Goldassassin
Simsie
Vincenzo
Lx
Shugocharadia
Morokei
Vision
Behtir
Justjamie
Scatha
Brad
Miaxx
Redfire1
Glorious
andresssssssssssssssssssssss
nick18
Allyme (both original and new ;) )
martinus
Imex
Madbase
Ness
Slendercat
Turnip
Sloan
OMA
Janirc
Unknown
Bluehurricane
Hashhash
Zaits
Rogue216
BermudasFinest
Alf
sterk
CelticLegend/JaredtheGreat
celtichealer
PuppetMaster
Lionstooth
KenH
Trojan
Conan
Adda/Yarpen
Bounty
RyuNey
Burningsun
12ayne
Bhim/Arjoon
Xjawz/Zoom
Slothinator
Killerpro
Ferroboss
DarkBahamut
Bonedancer/RipperJr
dei
Laxitude
LaFawn
Sigfried
Godoflife
Follower

I hope I didn't miss anyone...Hehe sorry for the long list...but I just wanna give my thanks in case I don't come back for a very long time. Thank you all for a wonderful experience :D and hopefully I will see y'all again very soon! Have fun guys ;)
Gust Level 172 Chef
Gwydion

Apple=Vitamins
Vitamins=Strength
Strength=Power
Power=Money
Money=Women
Women=Sex
Sex=AIDS
AIDS=Death

Never eat apples

Re: Swamped

Good luck with school gust :) when school starts I'll prob not play till holidays or weekends, or at 5am -.- or 24/7 (getting too ahead of myself!)
I miss vince and depp :'( i hope ya try to get on in the weekends :D
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

Re: Swamped

Nooooo gust my favorite trainings bud at night! Take care of your self bcause relent cant protect you in real life hahaha. See ya back soon!
World: Gwydion
Proud guardian of Relentless
Rogue - Lv 193 - LaFawn
Druid - Lv 170 - Healer4ever1