Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

should i get maclir chest?

to those of you who have used a maclir chest, what did you guys get? im considering to get one... (if i hit jackpot, which i dont think i will because im a very unlucky person xD). do you suggest that i get one, or not?

Re: should i get maclir chest?

to those of you who have used a maclir chest, what did you guys get? im considering to get one... (if i hit jackpot, which i dont think i will because im a very unlucky person xD). do you suggest that i get one, or not?
I've gotten 60 plat at least twice on those things, backpack expansions, bank expansions, gold, resto pot, lots of good stuff. I think they're worth it, and they're fun.
Scatha
Gwydion
193 Ranger

They awesome I got so many know elix of them
I've gotten 60 plat at least twice on those things, backpack expansions, bank expansions, gold, resto pot, lots of good stuff. I think they're worth it, and they're fun.
thx guys :) i decided im going to get one ;)

They awesome I got so many know elix of them
thx guys :) i decided im going to get one ;)
CAUTION when you get one, you endup getting one hundred!
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

I think they are worth it, but I am very unlucky, so i dont get good stuff :evil:. But if u want to buy them and sell them, they go for 1.5-2k. Best thing I have ever got is 2k and a bank expansion. But once you buy one, you'l buy a million :lol: They are also very fun

This is from almost a year ago :lol:
I know thats why i reported it as a necro post.
Psalm 46:10 He says, "Be still, and know that I am God; I will be exalted among the nations, I will be exalted in the earth."

Solumbum-200
WeldenS-36
BlodgarmS-35
EragonS-27

Junior Journalist of the Dal Riata Daily Enquirer

Proud Clansman of Divergent