Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The big 4 or 5 or whatever

Quercos I actually like that a lot! Thank you so much for noticing how unstable I am. I honestly have to admit you are exactly right. However No clan will ever feel my wrath again because I no longer need anyone for anything. I will run my own clans or simply play alone. I have accepted the fact that most players are hippies and can't take a joke and are incapable of acting Like a true Celt. You know nothing of the culture that this game is based off of. I am just enjoying myself and I am sorry I have become such a disease, a plague on our server but I can't help but notice the sickness continues to spread. I have already won because I will never give up I have destroyed so many before you peons that I sicken myself. Long after you all quit and cant keep up with the madness I will continue to reign supreme. THEM is nothing I started it as a joke to get you noobs out of helter skelter so Myself Wulvic and Avresi could have a clan of our own. We have been laughing at you and J0bot this whole time and we really think you guys are cute so we will allow you to continue to use my masters grimoir (THAT YOU STOLE FROM ME!) and have your jolly band of hippie bajo playing noob babies run a muck in my home land. The plague carries on. I was here at the begging and I will be here until the end. HELTERSKELTER FOREVER. (that means I support the chaos and destruction of all who stand against me.) You play the game and I will LIVE it. because I just don't care :lol: Do not I repeat DO NOT forget the tale of the scorpion and the frog I was born under the sign and I am in fact a Scorpio and I will sting you in order to kill us both.
Awww how sweet! You're so cute :0
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

delete this crap plz I am sucha goddesses I deserve to be burned at the stake again
Lol what do you mean AGAIN?
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

You gave me that master's grim numbnuts. I think your exact whisper was
"I have something for you. I want you to have this."
Then you traded me the grim. I thanked you endlessly and was quite surprised.
If you're hurting for gold I will just give you the equivalent so you will fehqoff.
Sad little girl.
Hurling invectives just feels right.