Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The big 4 or 5 or whatever

I greatly resent you calling soli a family bashing clan and attacking Lav. I have played the game for almost two years now and have been in solitaire almost anytime Lav has been active. I left for a while when she wasn't active and joined Trojans clan only to leave it when she went inactive. That's my history with clans

I personally have 8 children and Lav, cranshaw, and others have been super supportive of my family needs and family time. Lav donates any quest item (rem, tab, disk, etc, to clan members) she is an n selfish player and expects her clan mates to be unselfish. Her policy for the clan has always been to help others and never to kill steal.

I challenge anyone who questions her integrity and leadership to meet me personally.
World - Gwydion - semi retired in 2020
- restarted in 2022 on Herne - 220 (rogue)

Searching for the next adventure.

I greatly resent you calling soli a family bashing clan and attacking Lav. I have played the game for almost two years now and have been in solitaire almost anytime Lav has been active. I left for a while when she wasn't active and joined Trojans clan only to leave it when she went inactive. That's my history with clans

I personally have 8 children and Lav, cranshaw, and others have been super supportive of my family needs and family time. Lav donates any quest item (rem, tab, disk, etc, to clan members) she is an n selfish player and expects her clan mates to be unselfish. Her policy for the clan has always been to help others and never to kill steal.

I challenge anyone who questions her integrity and leadership to meet me personally.
Wow 8 children! O.o u machine!
Last edited by Voldemort on Sun May 26, 2013 5:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Don't try to circumvent the forum filter.
If You can still Breathe, You can still Fight!

Why do I even bother? Meh, cos I am bored-ish. Also I resent her statements against Soli too. I am by no means a Soli cheerleader but I also enjoy the friendship of many of that clan. Over all, the majority of them are supportive and nice, My clan has a good relationship with them and it bothers me to see Baz destroy Helter and then move on to bash Soli.
It was Clan them last month, Soli this month...it's all a ploy. She likes chaos. She feeds on stirring up the hornets nest. She is not truly alive unless she is a victim. I think the Solis and themers know her best. Clan them being largely exHelter many of us we knew her well before she went to Soli and after. She's off her teats and she likes it that way. She is your best friend and your worst nightmare...by design. What we all have learned from forum posts, PMs, Facebook rants, whispered messages, sent mail, etc is that Baz and all her many, many alts are poison. She reminds me of this old tale about the scorpion and the frog:
The frog is helping various animals across a rising river to get them to safe haven on the other side by letting them ride on his back. Along comes the scorpion and the frog initially refuses "Sorry man, but I am pretty sure you will sting me and kill me." Scorpion pleads "No way man! I wont survive on this side of the river if I don't get a ride! I promise I won't sting you. Please." After some consideration the frog says "Fine, hop on." 1/4 the way across...so far so good. 1/2 the way across...so far so good. 3/4 the way across...frog feels a sharp pain in his back and starts to go limp "We were almost there! You stung me! Why scorpion? Now we will both die!" Scorpion replies, "I can't help myself...I am a scorpion."
Invite her into your clan at your own peril.
Hurling invectives just feels right.