Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Not Cool

Sorry no offense to you family just upset cuz no play time. Ill kick *Name Removed* ass for you that was just rude if her. We don't need that in a 9 year olds game for real I hear ya.

It could be true it could not be idk the details though I extremely doubt that the person would do such a thing. And it is possible that this person was set up or isn't the actual person.
Orian lvl 143 Pinsticker Elite, Marath Damane
Frey lvl 49 Noobcake Elite

We should start taking wagers on how long it will take this person and her worshippers to claim this is faked.

Yeah we know it's not.
Took less than 15 minutes. Not surprised.
Scatha
Gwydion
193 Ranger

I'm in soli does that mean i worship the person? no. Did i say i didn't believe it? no. The people calling this person out? people form a rival clan. Jumping to conclusions gets you nowhere you don't know me and don't pretend to. :? so look more carefully before posting next time.

I'm in soli does that mean i worship the person? no. Did i say i didn't believe it? no. The people calling this person out? people form a rival clan. Jumping to conclusions gets you nowhere you don't know me and don't pretend to. :? so look more carefully before posting next time.
I looked carefully. I knew it would be mere minutes before her underlings jumped in to defend her.

This kind of thing is pretty hard to defend. Rival clan? Yes. Doesnt mean anyone is lying. Especially since no one is. I simply cant fathom why people feel okay about being in a clan led by someone who's capable of this. It was despicable and mean. If that's what Soli is about then I suppose all is right with the world. Otherwise the fish stinks from the head down.
Scatha
Gwydion
193 Ranger

Im not in soli im not against them and i still find it hard to believe that she said that. But im not calling it fake.
SirNick:Warrior:DEAD(again)
BTE:Rogue:DEAD
World:Gwydion

unactive

Cant see me!!!! :p

I'm not calling it fake either but I'm saying that it is a possibility.

I'm not calling it fake either but I'm saying that it is a possibility.
Being clanless rocks!!! :lol:
SirNick:Warrior:DEAD(again)
BTE:Rogue:DEAD
World:Gwydion

unactive

Cant see me!!!! :p

I looked carefully. I knew it would be mere minutes before her underlings jumped in to defend her.

This kind of thing is pretty hard to defend. Rival clan? Yes. Doesnt mean anyone is lying. Especially since no one is. I simply cant fathom why people feel okay about being in a clan led by someone who's capable of this. It was despicable and mean. If that's what Soli is about then I suppose all is right with the world. Otherwise the fish stinks from the head down.
I know being a rival clan doesn't mean anyone is lying but it certainly could; it definetely is possible. And its a game, not real life. You join whatever clan you want to for whatever reason. You don't know me don't call me her underling. Like i said before, that is a terrible assumption. And also, I will defend someone if I choose to because of how I act, if i think the person is nice/good person i could defend the person, if not i wont. And the sad part is, i didn't even defend her! State where i defended her; i just said I would find it hard to believe that she did that. So will you please stop personally insulting me by insulting my opinions and assuming things about me that aren't true about me. :x And my first post i was trying to not get into a big fight with relentless people, but that obviously failed so I'm just gonna flat out say I'm behind lav 100%. :)
Last edited by Orian on Fri May 10, 2013 4:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ah c'mon guys is this even a serious attempt. If you want to take on soli then do so in game not like this. Now yes *Name Removed* can be hot tempered and swing opinions slightly but she would never say anything like this . I'm not even in soli and I can say anyone that goes against her for this fake is going against me too .
HERROOOWWWWW