Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Clan them: A safe haven from the insanity.

Kinda just sounds like your hating on high levels for being a high level...
Sounds like you want me to beat the dead horse. You must be kidding. This is like talking to my teenage son, when I just smack my head and wonder what part of the conversation is he listening to? The whole rant was about greed. Clearly.

Like I said, I don't want to beat the dead horse...but if it is a zombie horse then I will beat the $#!+ out of that horse. I warn you if you make me do this I will get really weird...and creepy.

+1 if you want me to whindge on about greediness.
Hurling invectives just feels right.

Sounds like you want me to beat the dead horse. You must be kidding. This is like talking to my teenage son, when I just smack my head and wonder what part of the conversation is he listening to? The whole rant was about greed. Clearly.

Like I said, I don't want to beat the dead horse...but if it is a zombie horse then I will beat the $#!+ out of that horse. I warn you if you make me do this I will get really weird...and creepy.

+1 as my alt...actually I have 5 alts so +5!

This is mmo, the constant change towards equilibrium that occurs around us isn't gunna happen ingame. Sadly, this means there is no entropy increase in the universe, also due to the fact enthalpy doesn't exist. (BTW, this is response to entropy in first post)

I guess my point of explaining the lack of chaos (entropy for all those who are like ??? when Chemistry terms start flying) is that if you think this is bad, man you haven't seen anything yet. Imagine a world were there are four clans, all relatively even in power, that are in a constant KS FFA on every single boss that pops. The KS is so bad that KS on leveling mobs is more like a challenge and expected then a declaration of war. Now, imagine being in a clan that can't kill any of these bosses without them being KS by one of four clans. These clans also group among themselves unless a quester desperately needs (except on Fal...LOL). The only way to legitimately get kills is to join one of the four clans. Now that I have sort of described preupdate situation, look on current situation. The server does have some issues, but the "sick man of Europe" has broken up and less powerful clans can compete on bosses.

Cross apply Pup's post to Solitaire

Man Seph, hope I'm not one of those lower level noobs spamming you :D

+1 to Fru, but yuck I hate popcorn and almonds. Try Cashews and Jelly Beans. :)
Gladier
Relentless

Ok so let's discredit your little post firstly Greed look up the term and also realise its human nature no cure exists "there is no such thing as a selfless act", (ponder that one)
Um...are you justifying greed? I pondered it and you are WAAAAAAAY off. Greed is a choice. Unless you are a sociopath. Only sociopaths are devoid of a moral compass (ponder that one).
Next you propose you for people unhappy to rise up in unity to what end?
To what end?! Why not? What is you alternative? To be a Negative Nelly and just bend over and let it happen? I propose people to rise up and be happy because that is the path to self-actualization. the alternative is waht? To all wallow in our own depressed sorrow and drag eachother into entropic anarchy? Dude, go do some yoga.
Let's see to better your clan?
Always! That was the point of the original post. We should all work to better our clans. Your Chieftess agrees with me on this one.
Which will eventually put you where clans like Solitaire and Unlimited are the acclaimed "royal" status as you gain in strength so to will the number of mobs, and bosses you kill perhaps one day people may say the same about your little clan.
I already said I want to be a Royal. I may have said it twice. All clans should strive for this. They won't say the same about Clan them because we have built in the foundation to divest ourselves from avarice and backstabbery and we don't want to be that big.
also realise no matter what you set your clan rules and regulations at, and what your ideology behind the clan may be there's also something else that exists in all humans "free will" yes people make their own choices.. And sadly there will always be someone with cruel intentions or perhaps they want revenge again basic human traits.
Yeah...again, I have said this before, we kick those sad sacks out. You should try it sometime. Very liberating.
Enjoy your day
And good luck with your clan.
A great book read Sun Tzu the Art of War Lol peace :)
My day was awesome. I played music in preparation to record and album. I cooked shepherd's pie and drank good beer. My clan will need a touch of luck to become full blown Woodstock but you have such a negative edge, I am not sure what your idea of luck is. I am not sure I want your form of luck, you don't seem to have the Clan them spirit. Perhaps it is I that should be wishing you the best of luck? Try the art of Peace.

Also...how do ou know what goes on in Soli or Unlim.? I think it is hard to pass a judgement and make calls about selling items in clan and all sorts of "greedy things" these clans do if the only perspective you have is the outside one. As for kicking people, both clans do that as well. The argument Seph tries to present is similar to that of Rogue126 (maybe wrong number sorry Rogue) which is A: Obviously Greed is bad, but it is something everyone grapples with. Don't tell me you haven't seen a questing item or a drop go to someone else that you would have liked to have. While small, it's still an example of greed that happens to everyone B: Rogues argument. Utopias aren't likely. Your idea sounds more like a Daoist quandary then a Utopia, but whatever, Rogue made the point clear C: Review what happened to the Narodnaya Volya. They thought changing the status quo was the best; look where that got them. Understand who the Alexander II is in Gwydion. Finally, "The State is the biopolitical apparatus-Power flows down." A different approach to the problem presented may have a better yield.
Gladier
Relentless

Kinda just sounds like your hating on high levels for being a high level...

LOL, all your doing is preaching about stuff thats already been said before, there will be greedy people in the game, there will be people who ks or take bosses from someone who asked for help. That's just part of the game. So im just gonna leave you and your phsychopath obsession with beating dead animals, and go outside and do something productive. I advise you to do the same.
Swordmaster11 lvl111

I have to agree with seph on this one; this post seems to be more like hidden propoganda to get more people for your clan. While pondering on this subject, you include how your clan is better than all the other ones. I don't have proof that it isn't, but I can definetely say you can't prove that it is. Personally, I think that Soli can't be a much better clan, and I know for a fact that scammers are imediately kicked if they somehow get in. It's not perfect, but what really is in life? And secondly I think that what Gladier said is perfectly logical. If someone else get a drop that you need or want, you would like it and wish that you had it. For instance, if the all seeing one is killed and someone else gets the orb that I need for the quest, I would like to have it. Therefore, I am somewhat greedy. And lastly, why do you muse about these things on forums. I can see asking for change, but all these threads have accomplished are making arguments.
Orian lvl 143 Pinsticker Elite, Marath Damane
Frey lvl 49 Noobcake Elite