Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Helter skelter causing crashes?

helter skelter
Web definitions
chaotic: lacking a visible order or organization.
wordnetweb.princeton.edu/perl/webwn

Obviously trying to live up to their name :roll: but it is making the game hard to enjoy :cry: . You can't go a solid hour with the world crashing and i am starting to belive that it is helter skelter. This is getting to out of controll. Someone needs to put an end to it :oops:

Re: Helter skelter causing crashes?

If this were true, which it surely is not, it would be awesome. Having been very close to PBR for a half year of my gaming life (former General of Helter) I will say that merely by implying that she could do this you have only made it worse. She would be tickled to no end knowing that the Big Ole Beast was crashing everyone's good time. I kinda wish this were true :D
Hurling invectives just feels right.

Re: Helter skelter causing crashes?

If this were true, which it surely is not, it would be awesome. Having been very close to PBR for a half year of my gaming life (former General of Helter) I will say that merely by implying that she could do this you have only made it worse. She would be tickled to no end knowing that the Big Ole Beast was crashing everyone's good time. I kinda wish this were true :D
haha, even barely knowing her, I would have to agree. :D