Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Cute.

Theres a character named GIadier with a capital I impersonating me. If you get spammed or something don't block me please. Don't really care who it is, but it isn't really appreciated. Just an FYI.
Gladier
Relentless

Re: Cute.

I guess it's lightsider again, doesnt he have something better to do?
Houston/rogue216-lvl 216 combined-140 rogue and 76 druid,

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

Haha saids like what * name cannot be told if u wana know pm me* did saying i was on his character while he was on it thankfully he got kicked from bg :lol:
Former lvl 148 warrior

miss all you gwydion civilians

Lol he just cursed me out in game after my previous post, on his impersonating acc

Become one with the 216 today! Consultations are Monday- Friday 8 am to 6pm. No walk-ins, only scheduled appointments allowed!

Yes.

While I doubt any of you would, he appears to be asking to swap accounts. Little does he know that the first person he asked is my brother...LOL. I was sitting 2 feet from him. That was a good laugh. Obviously, don't "swap" accounts with "me." Hope you all have a good day :D
Gladier
Relentless

Gladier, and others who are targeted like this, u should report it using in-game support. Provide as many details as possible and any interactions u have with this scammer-copycat.

Be safe. :)
World: Gwydion
Clan: Solitaire
Indira lvl 189 Druid , Job: Healer
LaVerne lvl 160 Rogue, Clan rank: Noob
LadyDiamond lvl 160 Connacht Warrior
BlackBerry lvl 185 Ranger ;Druid Lvl 125;Mage lvl 101