Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Thanks

"Not worth my attention" - Glorious

Well haha glad to know that you finally admit defeat. And wiseguy, whats your definition of "no-life" ? :D
If You can still Breathe, You can still Fight!

Re: Thanks

Here they go again...
Rogue-Vision-167
Druid-Coriolass-125
Warrior-Herrick-101
Ranger-iShootYou-81
Mage-FireSight-77

flip ur a scameer ok and im sure if u looked up the definition of no life it would come up with ur name on it
just another Noob

With my name? HAHAHAHA !! Oh I was just waiting for someone like you to show up!!
No life me? More like you kid hahaha, you try working your arse off just to get others to like you so that you can show others you have a "life".. Oh please, ur worse than wiseguy. In ur previous post about soli you were like " oh soli please look at me im so damn great cos im gonna bootlick you till i lose my tongue . Ohhhh you guys are so great please love me "
BIGGEST JOKE. Proguy :D and coming from a guy that is so hopeless, i forgive you :lol:

Btw proguy, if calling me a "scammer" since forever is your only way of getting at me, then I'm sorry to say that its all useless :D stop trying to hold onto something that's already dead :lol: (an example; your parents)

OMG please people just stop arguing. No one will think its cool when you say "oh i burned _______ on the forums, he is an idiot". Just please argue in game
World: Gwydion

Wiffle- LVL 152+ -Rogue

Started playing on May 3rd, 2012.

Great feeling when you are winning but sure I'll stop even though i have plans for an Uprising song