Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: What happened to?

IceMan posing as a guy, Gaby/Thief/Banker posing as a girl, now what? Bigfoot posing as the admin?
Yeah a lot of cross dressing weirdos play this game. To quote Seinfeld "not that there's anything wrong with that"

HaHa! Luv the Seinfeld quote!
Wudorie-Druid-147
Stabju-Rogue-185
Wudfire-Mage-175
Wudshot-Ranger-147
Solitaire-General

I am a guy who plays a girl. I named my caracter after my daughter and they are nicer to look at anyway.
The weirdos are the ones who pm you with inappropriate messages. I always have a good laugh when I tell them that I am a guy.
Abigail - Druid lvl 142 - Solitaire General
Tabatha - Rogue lvl 149 - Solitaire
MrNiceGuy- Warrior lvl 126 - Bloodgrove Guardian

Well it doesn't matter what gender your character is, because to me, it seems like Gaby (the boy)'s personality for Gaby the character, is perfectly fine, and Abi's personality seems to go fine with the girl character. Well its kinda confusing to explain it well. Hope you know what I mean. :D
World: Gwydion

SilentFish
Druid
Lvl 80+

Everyone, and everything in this world, has a purpose, so never feel left out.

DemonStrike no longers play. Chucky the druid only comes on rarely, and yes its true aboout the japans... sadly... ): and hmm who else.. Inceye has vanished, (putting that out their even though u peeps might not know who that is) Killerarrow is gone i think? Gaby... idk i sometimes hear that she gets on rarely. and theres more people who have left, and i have bad memory..... haha
Im trying to get my account back cause I forgot username to login. :)