Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: New clan on Gwydion

I’ve been called by nubnubs in pretty much every clan to help with bosses from warden through nubbier DL and gone to help.
Gwyd has a very helping atmosphere, and past New sreng, snorri, rev, unox, and EG most of the time we will group anyone that calls us and give any drops they need.
This kind of atmosphere has made the need for feeder or low level clans nonexistent and has created a very nice larger community.

If anyone needs help with anything feel free to shoot my toons a friend request online and pm me for help anytime I’m on!
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

Gwydion’s newest clan on the rise.

Divergent: (def.) Tending to be different or develop in different directions.

Divergent is actively recruiting members; mains must be level 200+; but all your alt levels are welcome.

Do you like the adrenaline rush of competition and want to spend your time in game in a drama free atmosphere? Need before greed? No DKP? Clan profit sharing between all mains? Then become a part of our tightknit family; Someone we can all depend on and you can depend on as well.

Our focus is on Mord and above end game bosses. Daily Bane’s and EDL runs for our members and their alts. But by no means are we limited to those activities.

If you’re looking for a fun, new view on Gwydion life, the spirit and adrenaline rush of competition and want to progress through the end game along side like-minded individuals with similar experience and strong leadership, shoot a message over to Flynt, Gorelark, Kezzy or Medusaa.
Just curious why you aren't recruiting new players. Meaning players that are new to the game/don't have lvl 200 characters on the server. Not that I'm going to come over or anything. But for someone just starting out on the server and who doesn't necessarily want to join the dom clan, you guys seem like a good option to gear up ( with higher lvl help) and get some lixing buddies, but your not accepting anyone under 200? Give those guys a couple weeks or months depending on when you recruit them and they'll get to 200 and make some alts, then you got an even better-established clan.
Thanks for your question. You make some good points.

Gwydion has a good selection of clans to accommodate all levels, mostly for the newer player. Until forming Divergent, there was only one clan focused on eg. That’s not to say there has never been competition.

Several of us maintain lockers in Carrowmore and would gladly assist any call to arms, it simply isn’t our focus. The majority of us maintain jobs, families and homes and just can’t play 24/7. When we do play its mainly in the tower doing dailies and banes or bounties to collect tokens. We are a jolly group of people who enjoy some competition.

We have lowered the level to apply for acceptance to 180 for recruit status and look forward to seeing you in game.
Brie 228 Warrior
Flynt 228 Ranger
Sneakie 200 Rogue
Brid 223 Mage

Divergent: developing a new direction.

Divergent is actively recruiting members; mains must be level 200+; but all your alt levels are welcome.

Do you like the adrenaline rush of competition and want to spend your time in game in a drama free atmosphere? Need before greed? No DKP? Clan profit sharing between all mains? Then become a part of our tightknit family; Someone we can all depend on and you can depend on as well.

Our focus is on Mord and above end game bosses. Daily Bane’s and EDL runs for our members and their alts. But by no means are we limited to those activities.

If you’re looking for a fun, new view on Gwydion life, the spirit and adrenaline rush of competition and want to progress through the end game along side like-minded individuals with similar experience and strong leadership, shoot a message over to Flynt, Gorelark, Kezzy or Medusaa.
Just curious why you aren't recruiting new players. Meaning players that are new to the game/don't have lvl 200 characters on the server. Not that I'm going to come over or anything. But for someone just starting out on the server and who doesn't necessarily want to join the dom clan, you guys seem like a good option to gear up ( with higher lvl help) and get some lixing buddies, but your not accepting anyone under 200? Give those guys a couple weeks or months depending on when you recruit them and they'll get to 200 and make some alts, then you got an even better-established clan.
Not speaking for divergent officially, but Gwydion, in general, invests in their transfer players. If you are established on another server, and you want to come here, then let us know. More than likely level requirements won’t apply to you.
Love ya Prae, but this is a case of “start your own thread.”

Divergent is open, willing and capable of change. We are looking for people who aren’t necessarily happy with the rigid rules of a dkp system, that has page after page of rules to flip through before you can even bid on an item in the bank and have alliances with clans that get the short end of the stick when it comes to drops.

Divergent is doing things a little different. We don’t hold onto drops in an outdated bank system, everything gets cycled back to the membership. We are a full disclosure clan, allowing all membes a vote on how we will operate. We will be the David vs Goliath of Gwydion.
We are friendly, but won’t allow ourselves to be abused.

This thread is about a new clan on our beloved server, please stay on topic and not spin it to your agenda. All questions about Divergent are welcome. We will listen and answer them as best we can and hey, we might even be willing to change because you offer us something a little different!
Brie 228 Warrior
Flynt 228 Ranger
Sneakie 200 Rogue
Brid 223 Mage

Hey guys! Not sure if any of you still remember me, but I am a Gwydion player returning from a while ago (aka about nine months I think?). Just joined Divergent and look forward to contributing over the Summer! Good to see there are still some souls relentlessly resisting relentless :D Looking forward to meeting friends, old and new!

Welcome aboard Solumbum!
Brie 228 Warrior
Flynt 228 Ranger
Sneakie 200 Rogue
Brid 223 Mage

Thanks for your question. You make some good points.

Gwydion has a good selection of clans to accommodate all levels, mostly for the newer player. Until forming Divergent, there was only one clan focused on eg. That’s not to say there has never been competition.

Several of us maintain lockers in Carrowmore and would gladly assist any call to arms, it simply isn’t our focus. The majority of us maintain jobs, families and homes and just can’t play 24/7. When we do play its mainly in the tower doing dailies and banes or bounties to collect tokens. We are a jolly group of people who enjoy some competition.

We have lowered the level to apply for acceptance to 180 for recruit status and look forward to seeing you in game.
I'm glad my question got you guys thinking. There are reasons to have a high level recruiting cap obviously. Though, when originally reading your "ad post?" I got the impression you guys are essentially hoping to expand (which you are...) but it seemed like hey join our clan but now I realize you guys are probably more like, "hey this is our new clan, if you want to apply here feel free, but we got some criteria and want to keep it a little more tight-knit, so, ya." Which, in all honesty, seems a good way to keep it chill and it makes a lot of sense, but I have to say the original post seems misleading to me.

Advertising that alts are allowed is part of that I think, and it's a little, (not much, but a little) like "hey we'll help our members, but not really others." which isn't the case, but I would be guessing either way if you hadn't added it. I think it would help if that part wasn't advertised on the front page, but you don't have to change it for me obviously.

Anyway, love a good discussion, and thanks for the added info.

Oh, and when I said I personally wouldn't come over, that's what I meant, though I'd bet there might be a few who could be hoping over to Gwydion, but unless you have a character on Epona (which you might) I will not be seeing you ingame. .-.

Hail detergent.

Looking forward to some awesome lock fights in the near future :)
Gwyd been a bit dry since insurgence died off and it’s going to be awesome to bring back the server’s characteristic healthy competition.
Wish you all the best of luck and look forward to competing with you all at bosses!!!

Hopefully this brings back inactives on all front (who knows, maybe some three way lock battles :o ) and may even revitalize the economy and bring some plat purchases into the mix!
Thank you Bob. I’m glad you approve of our pesty stain removal. Fighting one stain at a time. Now let’s get washing!
Hail lady got forums after wot a year
sniper2k (222 ranger)
Spicy2k (190 rogue)
Slasher2k (190 warrior)
MasterBender (160 fire mage)
Spicy Mchaggis (212 dps druid)

Relentless Of Gwydion

Hail detergent.

Looking forward to some awesome lock fights in the near future :)
Gwyd been a bit dry since insurgence died off and it’s going to be awesome to bring back the server’s characteristic healthy competition.
Wish you all the best of luck and look forward to competing with you all at bosses!!!

Hopefully this brings back inactives on all front (who knows, maybe some three way lock battles :o ) and may even revitalize the economy and bring some plat purchases into the mix!
certainly might bring me to this server xD and im also a plat buyer too hehe
The man.. The myth...The Legend!
Legolas123
From the legendary server
Nuada
The Best clan in Tavern
Grace

I am a plat buyer, if you need something mail me in game

Valar Morghulis