Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

What Solitaire Was, And Is, And What It Will Be

Solitaire Clan has started as a fun clan solely for the first warrior named “Tiffany” that I created. I wanted to level her without the spamming of invites from other clans. Tiffany is also a name associated with jewelry and I have a fascination for Diamond Solitaire Rings. http://www.tiffany.com/International.as ... .com.ph%2f Hence, Solitaire was created around August-September 2011.

Prior to this, I’ve been in Templars clan where I met Conan and HateToLose (Aka AlmightyTank). When Templars started eroding due to lack of Leadership, my personal friends asked that we all make Solitaire into a real clan. Conan, together with AlmightyTank, went to create Saints, while I made Solitaire into a group of close friends who like to play together. Conan has asked me to help out his clan, so my Rogue stayed in Saints for awhile and ran His clan for him while he did his irl things and leaving me to manage a clan that isn’t mine. When I got tired of this, I decided to just make Solitaire happy and stronger with a close bond with friends. And I left AlmightyTank and Conan to their own devices. Spadder and Octavian on the otherhand, went with me to Solitaire where they stayed to this day.

While in its baby steps, Solitaire struggled to find members that play the same way we do. And the only way to do it was to get to know each other and teach new players to play the game. Jamessh, Chick, and I decided on making BloodGrove. We accepted any who are interested, and Smoke was the first gem we found. He became one of the best Guardians of both BloodGrove and Solitaire. During its heyday, BloodGrove has risen to heights we didn’t expect it to. With the help of people like Abigail, Sweefish and Smoke, and Krannik in later parts, BloodGrove became one of the best clans in all of Gwydion. When toons became too high in level and characters of players are clearer to us, Solitaire is an option for them to join if they wanted, thus giving way to lower levelled members in BloodGrove the opportunity to shine like Neora’s secret warrior called Lumineos.

And this is how it went for awhile, Solitaire growing as more from BloodGrove transfer to it slowly. We chat, we devise strategies, we share drops, we bicker, we make up and we support each other most of the time.

At some point, I was not around for a long time due to being busy with a small business I have put up with friends. Smoke, Truth and the other guardians valiantly made Solitaire into a nice clan with a good reputation of being friendly and helpful. More guardians were created around this time, Alure and Abigail. They became the source of strength for Solitaire when TheOne, Elite, and AcidWarriors waged war and caused massive ksing incidents. I have no personal knowledge of how bad it was as I wasn’t playing for the period it was ongoing. But Solitaire managed to survive this era due to the guardians and members who remained true. Some may have left for greener pastures but that is their own business.

When Update 3 was fast approaching, a game bug allowed some people to destroy TheOne and Elite. Elite member asked succour from Solitaire while waiting for their chieftain to recreate their clan. So I came back into the game with many new names and new personalities. When Krannik and Gaby decided not to recreate their clan, some Elite members decided to stay within Solitaire and the clan became much bigger. Notable people also joined like Cranshaw and Wudorie who had their own clan, TopNotch, but decided to join forces so we can battle out otherworld together. Solitaire enjoyed its first fruits with members slowly getting frost after frost after frost. It was done doing the right thing by working hard to get to our goals. We leveled, we boss around, and we played as fairly as we are able to.

The months that came after was rigorous. And Aggragoth was there leering at us. Many other servers have announced their victory over the dragon, while Solitaire is still in the planning stages. We made our first move that resounded in a big BOOM! We lay dead at Aggy’s feet vowing to rise again and claim Victory. After a few more days, we decided to try again. And still we failed tragically. Lesson learned, we worked even harder, for Solitaire believes that hard work will get us to where we want to be. We competed with each other for levels, we worked harder to get frost for the characters that we need for the final fight.
And the day came when Aggragoth was slain after gruelling hours of fighting! And Solitaire rejoiced for the first VICTORY we had. We now count 34 successful Aggragoth kills. It may be small in comparison to other clans from other worlds, but nonetheless, SUCCESSFUL.

Some new people from SquadUp and UpRising have joined the clan. Some like Sephiroth came to stay and is one of the backbones of Solitaire. Some came from BloodBarrons and many other clans. Some were soloist like Vx. Some are even from DragonSlayers and TheOne like Swee, Tanis, Yiatro, Huck and Alvin with his Saiya. Grensvegter, JustJamie, Noxin, Carmi, Bhim and many more have come together to make Solitaire a great clan. Solitaire is a family, friends who came together. Many young people login to have fun like Wilson, Wiggles, Lights, Vision, AutoGal, and all the new members. Some may go, but new friends will always come.

Not all came to stay. Some came to exploit, some with the intent to harm and destroy, some came to just get their toons geared up in frost, and some came to spy. No matter the reason they had, they were welcomed to Solitaire with the thought that they joined Solitaire to stay in the clan for a long, long time. But there are those like thieves in the night, they backstab. Betrayals and sneakiness became part of the game. Some think they are doing good by destroying clans and friendships and breaking trust and think it is a LEGACY worth leaving in Gwydion when it is their intent to quit the game when the work is done. Some are spouting words that only the best charmers can think of, working on your minds, playing on past friendships, and forging new ones with the intent to lure unsuspecting victims. Snakes like to whisper and slither before they strike.

But in all this, Solitaire will remain strong. For its guardians play this game for the good of this clan, to have fun with friends and not for ulterior and hidden motives. We do not always aim for supremacy but when our hands are forced, even the tamest cats can become lions that will protect its cubs.
Last edited by Indira on Fri Mar 15, 2013 2:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
World: Gwydion
Clan: Solitaire
Indira lvl 189 Druid , Job: Healer
LaVerne lvl 160 Rogue, Clan rank: Noob
LadyDiamond lvl 160 Connacht Warrior
BlackBerry lvl 185 Ranger ;Druid Lvl 125;Mage lvl 101

Re: What Solitaire Was, And Is, And What It Will Be

I'm proud of this clan I have been in bg when it was pre update then no one was on so I met a cool guy named Tom aka Simoncyrene/lleu were I got to meat future solis like greefex , Oralia, Brina , and met some cool cats as well such as captain, rorik, and Robby this was a home for me then it as over :( moved out of my blood baron home and moved to blood grove and haven't regret my move this will always be my home
Former lvl 148 warrior

miss all you gwydion civilians