Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Solitaire

Never mind about Druid but I still want to join as rogue with Cryptic!
Veneficus:73:Mage// MaratheDamane
Tollyth1:89:Ranger// Covenant
NewHealer:102:Druid// Covenant
EpicMickey:104:Warrior// Covenant
Rally:61:Rogue
Gwydion

hi :D we have decided to resurrect BloodGrove clan which was initially created by Solitaire guardians last year to help up and coming players in Gwydion. This clan will help you with regards to knowing the game better, quests in lirs, shalemont and stonevale. Also, it will be a way for us to get to know different people with different personalities and quirks. we will strive to make it a fun clan for new players in gwydion. as of now, it will accept players at lvl 30.

I'll be posting later the names of people you may contact in-game if you are interested to join BloodGrove.

As for requests to join Solitaire clan, it will be by invite only. Please refrain from spamming our guardians with whispers of wanting to join as it causes them (sometimes) to block the irritating person. I hope you will understand. But you are welcome to join BloodGrove. Some of those in BloodGrove may be invited to Solitaire later on per approval of Soli Guardians.

Recruitment in BloodGrove will be sometime this week. Hope to meet you soon. :D
World: Gwydion
Clan: Solitaire
Indira lvl 189 Druid , Job: Healer
LaVerne lvl 160 Rogue, Clan rank: Noob
LadyDiamond lvl 160 Connacht Warrior
BlackBerry lvl 185 Ranger ;Druid Lvl 125;Mage lvl 101

I would like to join BloogGrove! :)
Gwydion-Solitaire-Ranger-Lights
Level 140+
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
-Martin Luther King, Jr.

for the moment, u can ask cranberry or me about invites to BG. we will be starting from scratch, so only a few ppl are in BG clan right now. cya in-game :)
World: Gwydion
Clan: Solitaire
Indira lvl 189 Druid , Job: Healer
LaVerne lvl 160 Rogue, Clan rank: Noob
LadyDiamond lvl 160 Connacht Warrior
BlackBerry lvl 185 Ranger ;Druid Lvl 125;Mage lvl 101

Time to destroy Bloodgrove like always :D

I highly doubt that we have the strongest players in Gwydion to back us up.....so good luck with that

Cranshaw lvl 151 rogue General of solitaire

Shawberry lvl 128 warrior clansman of solitaire

Cranberry lvl 87 Druid chief of Bloodgrove

Hehehe... I was the first non-Soli member to join BG when it resurrect. 8-)
Gwydion-Solitaire-Ranger-Lights
Level 140+
Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
-Martin Luther King, Jr.