Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Mistaken Identity

BIG BIG BIG BIG NEWS!!!! I told Thor840 about his post (twistedhalo[clan]) but he said he didn't have an account!! The post started out ok but then who ever posted it said that there were soli spies. Indria said that that was offensive!! And now many people in our clan left and Thor said he got some wierd whispers!! Plus most posts were posted by soli. I think either there is a trouble maker or soli is trying to destroy us!!!!
Since 2011

Re: Mistaken Identity

One more thing! The "Thor" post "Solitare spies" but the next replied was "soli and uprising spies" so that means rising is into this too because Thor (the real Thor) said he left halo for rising because they said they would ks us FOREVER if he doesn't join.
Since 2011

BIG BIG BIG BIG NEWS!!!! I told Thor840 about his post (twistedhalo[clan]) but he said he didn't have an account!! The post started out ok but then who ever posted it said that there were soli spies. Indria said that that was offensive!! And now many people in our clan left and Thor said he got some wierd whispers!! Plus most posts were posted by soli. I think either there is a trouble maker or soli is trying to destroy us!!!!
Haha soli trying to destroy twisted halo..... Bro is we wanted to destroy you guys I think we would just invite all the people FROM your CLAN that's been bugging me to join I think that's a good way to distory twisted halo.....but we don't......SMFH..... Like I said before soli doesn't care what other clans do or think more power to you guys..... Peace out let soli leave soli alone already

Cranshaw lvl 151 rogue

Shawberry lvl 126 warrior

Cranberry lvl 74 Druid

But you have invited some of our clan members. Same with rising. I asked them why them left an they said "because I got an invite" and no other reason.
No we doing go around asking people to join us. People spam us to join like I can name like 20 people from twisted halo who spamed me for an invite but I wont

I can vouch for Thor here. He had no clue what was going on here with TwisteHalo recruiting. Also, he was legitimately upset someone would would imperonate him, and asks to be left alone about it when he is online. Also, Uprising doesn't really care so much about TwistedHalo to have spies in it. And anyway, if Soli were to try to destroy a clan (which they wouldn't), Uprising would make a while world of sense more to mess up. Just saying this for Thor, cause he is definetly not involved. Whoever it is faking, please stop because this is definetaly a mean idea for a joke.
Gladier
Relentless