Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Xfer from fingal to epona

No I said fingal is butt and no one will xfer here but one of the admins changed hahaha
How dare you say such fowl words. Everyone knows how dirty of a word butt is, the mod who edited your post had a good reason to do so. Lol these forums get worse everyday
Zkills, Proud general of the beloved KodiakReavers of Belenus, the G.O.A.T clan

Professor/Detective Zkills, op mage of Epona, chieftain of KodiakReavers. Server banned for doing PvP in arena.

Can you do the impossible?
Celtic Heroes Ultimate Challenge

No I said fingal is butt and no one will xfer here but one of the admins changed hahaha
How dare you say such fowl words. Everyone knows how dirty of a word butt is, the mod who edited your post had a good reason to do so. Lol these forums get worse everyday
Lol idk if that's exactly what I said but ik I didn't cuss or anything

There are players transferring to fingal weekly. There is nothing wrong with Fingal...at least anymore than any of the other servers.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

There are players transferring to fingal weekly. There is nothing wrong with Fingal...at least anymore than any of the other servers.
Zyz you already know what I'm tpted to say but that's good enough for me ... That we both know lol and there aren't people weekly xferring people always tell me how bad they feel that it's a one clan server with no comp and ooo I wanna say something else but I won't :)

Zyz you already know what I'm tpted to say but that's good enough for me ... That we both know lol and there aren't people weekly xferring people always tell me how bad they feel that it's a one clan server with no comp and ooo I wanna say something else but I won't :)
Well, we get weekly requests to join from players looking to transfer from their server to Fingal. And that's what I meant by anymore than any of the other servers - it's a one clan dominant server. If someone doesn't want to play on a one clan dominant server, there are only a few choices. So depending on what you want out of a server, it could be a good thing or a bad thing.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue