Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Best thing to do with plat

Hey guys, so over the year, I’ve accumulated about $225 iTunes credit from gifts and all. If I am to spend about $200, and get 8000 Platinum, what should I spend it on? And how much money would I expect to make?

Sorry haha I’ve been posting a bunch lately, but it’s just my way of making sure I have a good server and a viable class to stick with since I’m starting again!

Re: Best thing to do with plat

Hey guys, so over the year, I’ve accumulated about $225 iTunes credit from gifts and all. If I am to spend about $200, and get 8000 Platinum, what should I spend it on? And how much money would I expect to make?

Sorry haha I’ve been posting a bunch lately, but it’s just my way of making sure I have a good server and a viable class to stick with since I’m starting again!
Oh that is really unfortunate...You are about 12 hours late, yesterday, with Double Plat going on, that would have turned into 16,000 plat....

Most people prefer to buy the Event Chest bundles and resell to players or use the chests themselves. Selling them would probably net you the most amount of gold out of it, but using a bunch would be a good idea to get you started on idols, elixirs, and potions. I'm not familiar with prices for items on Epona, but on Sulis, chests usually go for 40-50k each.
Have questions about anything? PM me!
Alternatively, you can rarely find me online in Sulis.
Go team #WorldSkillsUSA2019!
Harbinger of cold hard logic and reason.
Check out the player-run Celtic Heroes Database!: celticheroesdb.com!