Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Some Questions about Epona

Im looking to transfer to Epona and just wanted to ask a couple more questions about the world after reading the post about Epona

Clans:
From what I can tell clans don't dictate drops. What role do clans serve on Epona?

Restrictions:
I read about the class rolling specifics and saw something on a different topic about specifying your class for bosses. How exactly does this work?

Community:
I hear alot about a drama free server that blacklists scammers and such. But how is the community all together? As a server that rolls for drops do players often opt out of rolling on gear they know they won't use, to let others gear up? Do players help the lower lvls advance through the lower lvl armor bosses or take the drops for themselves? Basically do players look out for the up and coming players instead of looking to make a pretty penny?
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Re: Some Questions about Epona

Clans are the social aspect of CH, help with floor bosses, boss calls, helping with gear etc.

Bosses: must be at least within 10 levels of the boss, necro full DL is req and sometimes haste for melee. Prot full DL req, Gele and BT full EDL and haste for melee. Class call means that if you’re not on your “main”, then if you’re rolling for your alt you call that class before boss dies. Alt must meet all level/gear requirements as well.

We are fairly drama free. As a community we understand the importance of keeping scammers and other (insert favorite cuss word here) type of people out, so via WeChat we discuss bans, temp bans, clan bans etc and as long as majority votes is in favor, that person(s) is blacklisted.

You’ll find people are pretty friendly and will often times give some drops away. Clans are a great way to gear up. For the mostly part clans will donate drops to those in need, but don’t expect it or be greedy or a beggar and do your part to give back to the clan.

Biggest thing about coming to Epona, respect the type of server it is. We are the last of its kind and we fight hard to thwart anyone who comes in wanting to come in and try to become a dom server.

And yes, unless it’s a class specific boss, people will roll for gear they won’t “use” as it gives them something to barter for something they will use or to help a clanny.

Mord all drops are all roll, necro is class call. Gele/BT class specific, Hrung all roll. All DL is all roll minus Snorri being class call. All EDL class call. Pures, seeds and prot bracers are all roll.

One of my clannies is creating a more in depth “Epona rules and etiquette” type post. Should be up soon once more people on the server proof read it.

Clans are the social aspect of CH, help with floor bosses, boss calls, helping with gear etc.

Bosses: must be at least within 10 levels of the boss, necro full DL is req and sometimes haste for melee. Prot full DL req, Gele and BT full EDL and haste for melee. Class call means that if you’re not on your “main”, then if you’re rolling for your alt you call that class before boss dies. Alt must meet all level/gear requirements as well.

We are fairly drama free. As a community we understand the importance of keeping scammers and other (insert favorite cuss word here) type of people out, so via WeChat we discuss bans, temp bans, clan bans etc and as long as majority votes is in favor, that person(s) is blacklisted.

You’ll find people are pretty friendly and will often times give some drops away. Clans are a great way to gear up. For the mostly part clans will donate drops to those in need, but don’t expect it or be greedy or a beggar and do your part to give back to the clan.

Biggest thing about coming to Epona, respect the type of server it is. We are the last of its kind and we fight hard to thwart anyone who comes in wanting to come in and try to become a dom server.

And yes, unless it’s a class specific boss, people will roll for gear they won’t “use” as it gives them something to barter for something they will use or to help a clanny.

Mord all drops are all roll, necro is class call. Gele/BT class specific, Hrung all roll. All DL is all roll minus Snorri being class call. All EDL class call. Pures, seeds and prot bracers are all roll.

One of my clannies is creating a more in depth “Epona rules and etiquette” type post. Should be up soon once more people on the server proof read it.
Sweet, thanks for the info!
Herne:
Wardon- 220 Warrior
Cryptic- 220 Rogue

Epona:
Yeeticus- 220 Ranger

Sweet, thanks for the info!
It's done. Check the stickied post.

Im looking to transfer to Epona and just wanted to ask a couple more questions about the world after reading the post about Epona

Clans:
From what I can tell clans don't dictate drops. What role do clans serve on Epona?

Restrictions:
I read about the class rolling specifics and saw something on a different topic about specifying your class for bosses. How exactly does this work?

Community:
I hear alot about a drama free server that blacklists scammers and such. But how is the community all together? As a server that rolls for drops do players often opt out of rolling on gear they know they won't use, to let others gear up? Do players help the lower lvls advance through the lower lvl armor bosses or take the drops for themselves? Basically do players look out for the up and coming players instead of looking to make a pretty penny?
From my experience everyone is super helpful towards lower level players and more than likely are willing to help you out if you ask. Clans are there mainly to help gear members and boss fight (easier to coordinate a boss in a clan than randomly finding people). I went from a level 110 (playing for 6 years...ouch) to 186 in 2 weeks, if that can help portray just how helpful this server is. Some do overprice quest items on the AH, but if you’re in a clan and are willing to set timers and earn drops, you won’t have to worry about paying for stuff. Feel free to give me a shout if you’re on and need something, I’m LunaRogue
You were nothing but great to your ho, and you told her that she was the only ho for you. And that she was better than all the other hoes in the world. And then suddenly... she's not yo' ho no mo'.
LunaRogue- 200