Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Looking for Xfer from sulis to Epona.

#5
Mr Smith wrote:Just curios, but how is Sulis? How is the economy, and prices for lixs and rare items?

similar to epona
except the prices of hastes, xps may change
in sulis its 6k for hastes and 4k for xps.
Laplace (225)
Caucasus (215)
Yahweh (200)
Magnus (185)
Laceus (150)
Lacapentia (211)
Raviel (113)
Lapheal (121)
Larfleeze (220)
Larel (94)

Image

Re: Looking for Xfer from sulis to Epona.

#7
Mr Smith wrote:
Laplace wrote:
Mr Smith wrote:Just curios, but how is Sulis? How is the economy, and prices for lixs and rare items?

similar to epona
except the prices of hastes, xps may change
in sulis its 6k for hastes and 4k for xps.

Hah..not to bad...so can people expect to find loads of gear in the AH?


Pretty much
Laplace (225)
Caucasus (215)
Yahweh (200)
Magnus (185)
Laceus (150)
Lacapentia (211)
Raviel (113)
Lapheal (121)
Larfleeze (220)
Larel (94)

Image

Re: Looking for Xfer from sulis to Epona.

#9
Mr Smith wrote:
Laplace wrote:
Mr Smith wrote:Hah..not to bad...so can people expect to find loads of gear in the AH?


Pretty much

Which clan runs the server and who are the competitors?

Our server isnt dom. That means anyone from any clan (provided they r not server banned) can roll for a drop from any boss that they meet the server lvl req -10 lvl min and gear req (varies per boss). Players who scam, cheat, account trade etc are banned. We have loads of eg gear in ah at most times. Dl and edl can be easily purchased. I myself recently bought a godly obliv ring. Stop by and take a look at our ah and talk to some people to get a better comprehension or stop by superdogs post on epona page (prices r off but general info is the same)
Rogue ShadowKnight - Herne (inactive)
220 Druid SupremeDruid
222+ Ranger ShadowArrow9
220 Warrior DragonKnight26
100+ Mage SupremeNoob
#Epona

Re: Looking for Xfer from sulis to Epona.

#10
[quote[/quote]
ShadowKnight wrote:
Mr Smith wrote:
Laplace wrote:
Pretty much

Which clan runs the server and who are the competitors?

Our server isnt dom. That means anyone from any clan (provided they r not server banned) can roll for a drop from any boss that they meet the server lvl req -10 lvl min and gear req (varies per boss). Players who scam, cheat, account trade etc are banned. We have loads of eg gear in ah at most times. Dl and edl can be easily purchased. I myself recently bought a godly obliv ring. Stop by and take a look at our ah and talk to some people to get a better comprehension or stop by superdogs post on epona page (prices r off but general info is the same)

yooo so this server is like Epona 0.o but with people who reset your bosses

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron