Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Reaching out for Help.

Hello people of epona, and browser of the forums. I am here to ask for help, at a low point in my CH life. I am from the server fingal. About 2 months ago I got scammed by who I thought was my best friend in game of all my items. Knew him for a long time, and he asked to use my gear to level while I went away to a 3 day vacation. It seems he went away to because I never seen him again, and he does not reply to my Line app messages. So I am left in the dark with nothing at all, and instead of quiting because I love this game to much, I moved to Epona. A server which I have herd only good things about, mainly the people :D So what I am asking for is basically any type of help, in any shape or form. Any old items you people may have, any crap that i could possibly sell to earn gold, anything at all. I would be very happy, as it would help me immensely. I have just created my characters, hes Level 1 currently. Its a Level one Warrior named "TuChainz". I am ashamed to be asking for handouts like this, but I really need them. Thanks for reading.
Last edited by MrNice on Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:34 am, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Reaching out for Help.

I have been playing the game for about 6 years. I have heard this same story 10 million times. Come on dude. Play on the server make friends join a clan and you will get helped. Don't go begging on forums.
Epona

220 Warrior

King of Noobs 0.0

Goonies doing the truffle shuffle

I have been playing the game for about 6 years. I have heard this same story 10 million times. Come on dude. Play on the server make friends join a clan and you will get helped. Don't go begging on forums.
There's nothing wrong with asking for help man.

From my side No, I started epona 5 days ago I reached 500k worth of items and exlier in those five days, begging won't help just kill farm or fish farm rather then asking for help.
Help yourself people will see your doing great and eventually you will make new friends that can help you. Top 3 clan all decide before they add you into clan, don't know the other clans requirements.
Hope to see you ingame I can give you beginners tips to get gold.
Mage- lfrit (Epona) (not playing atm)
Rogue- Throat Ripper (Gwydion ) (not playing atm)
Druid- NoHeals4U (Gwydion) (not playing atm)

Theres an endgame player in epona that will give you 500k for 1000 oats or 10,000 oats. Just go to lirs reach. Thats easy gold...

and dont beg...
toon: BlinkDagger (full meteoric set)
class: rogue ( lvl. 193 )
server: Donn

Just waiting for server transfer update...

I was not begging. I'm sorry if it came off that way. I was just saying if people had items that are useless to them and just sit in their inventory, they could give/or sell cheap to me so I may resell to make my life a little easier. Didn't mean to offend anyone by asking. Sorry.

Not begging, just asking.
Hope that made all your peanut brains smarter ;)
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

When i first play the game back 2016 in server lir, i always beg for items etc. But now i dont beg anymore. Actually many players in Epona are giving me some free stuff but i reject. Its embarrassing to have an item that you dont work for it. Its ok if your a new player, but if you already play the game, for me its embarrassing. If you know the game, you know where to farm the stuff etc. etc.
toon: BlinkDagger (full meteoric set)
class: rogue ( lvl. 193 )
server: Donn

Just waiting for server transfer update...

Nice comment.

Its the same story that has been said for years. I was scammed please help.

If a homeless person asks you for money are they begging or just asking? Stick to the Danu section lol
Epona

220 Warrior

King of Noobs 0.0

Goonies doing the truffle shuffle

Nice comment.

Its the same story that has been said for years. I was scammed please help.

If a homeless person asks you for money are they begging or just asking? Stick to the Danu section lol
Just to point out that I'm not siding with anyone in this topic nor do I care whether this story is true or not, I'm literally stating the obvious, there's a difference between begging and asking. Ones annoying and ones not, begging isn't something you do once then bugger off as well.
I find it quite irritating to see kids ranting about something that's not even happening which is why I placed my comment here.
P.s. don't look at my sig and expect those to be my only toons ;)
Edit:I probably should stick to Danu forums since they're all so intelligent, meanwhile epona has like Ventius and that's about it, no offence.
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu