Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: Reaching out for Help.

More serious comment now tho. I am just a noob on epona. Only just got my second end game kill today :lol: 2 prime kills 0.o plenty of more people on the server than just me. Toothpick, wolfe, sharpshooter, bloodbound are probably the 4 top players there. Tp is the only one whos semi active on forums atleast
My bad, toothpick and Ventius ;) tbh both of you should move out to fingal rather than epona :)
Also I know way too much about fingal to know that's a terrible idea :D
Washed up Epona rogue that doesn't play
225 Rogue Toothpick
215 Warrior Anubis

More serious comment now tho. I am just a noob on epona. Only just got my second end game kill today :lol: 2 prime kills 0.o plenty of more people on the server than just me. Toothpick, wolfe, sharpshooter, bloodbound are probably the 4 top players there. Tp is the only one whos semi active on forums atleast
My bad, toothpick and Ventius ;) tbh both of you should move out to fingal rather than epona :)
+1
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

So then you're saying charities are begging for money, when all they're doing is reaching out for help.
Correct, charities beg/ask for money to give to others.
What you just said makes zero sense lmao
Actually, it makes perfect sense, maybe you should head back over to the Danu section where the intelligence is more your level :).

Your mind is programmed to believe beg has a negative connotation associated with it because of the way people use the word. In reality it is a neutral word with no negative or positive connotations.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

+1
You're always welcome, we love you guys or maybe just me and Adro ;)
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

So then you're saying charities are begging for money, when all they're doing is reaching out for help.
Correct, charities beg/ask for money to give to others.
What you just said makes zero sense lmao
Actually, it makes perfect sense, maybe you should head back over to the Danu section where the intelligence is more your level :).

Your mind is programmed to believe beg has a negative connotation associated with it because of the way people use the word. In reality it is a neutral word with no negative or positive connotations.
2 people sit beside each other, one begs one asks. There is a big difference between them, one is desperate the other isn't.
Oh and as far as you making sense,I'm sure you have something to back it up right?
Let's not look at people's Sig's and assume thing ;) I could've been your leader in nuada :lol:
Ascension

227+ Rogue
221+ Mage
200+ Warrior
220+ Mage
200 Rogue
210+ Druid

Perma banned from ch friends band for spamming no u ft. Rogue81 & W7CH

Rogue BT Kill 09/20/2019

39th Full Doch, 14th Rogue - Danu

2 people sit beside each other, one begs one asks. There is a big difference between them, one is desperate the other isn't.
No. You are appropriating a negative connotation to a word that has none. One begged in a manner that you thought was not annoying, the other begged in a manner you found annoying or displeasing. This is really simple English man..
Oh and as far as you making sense,I'm sure you have something to back it up right?
Go to a dictionary brother.
Let's not look at people's Sig's and assume thing ;) I could've been your leader in nuada :lol:
I didn't assume anything and I was the leader of my own clan in Nuada since the first day Nuada was released, try again.
UltimateIronman - Level 50 Morrigan

Youtube Series here

More serious comment now tho. I am just a noob on epona. Only just got my second end game kill today 2 prime kills 0.o plenty of more people on the server than just me. Toothpick, wolfe, sharpshooter, bloodbound are probably the 4 top players there. Tp is the only one whos semi active on forums atleast
WOAH hold up fingal is awesome lol

Awesome for some. Not for others. I am a very outspoken blunt and opinionated person. Some hate it, some dont. Dom clans hate it a lot lol
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Awesome for some. Not for others. I am a very outspoken blunt and opinionated person. Some hate it, some dont. Dom clans hate it a lot lol
Lol I'm in one of the two Dom clans and I love it but you are entitled to your opinion

I'm good. Thanks guys. I will get stuff on my own. I was just looking for help and everyone had to comment something negative.

If you played the game and you know a lot of stuff about the game, you dont need help. You just need help on the Big Bosses. I play the game and i dont ask for help. I just ask help on warden Bosses. Because you cant kill these Big Bosses alone. I wont be happy if i lvl my toon to 200 lvl for 1 month but I always ask for help. Id be happier and proud if i lvl my toon to lvl 200 for 1yr. but dont ask for help.
toon: BlinkDagger (full meteoric set)
class: rogue ( lvl. 193 )
server: Donn

Just waiting for server transfer update...