Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Duskshadow Armor

I have 2 out of 5 armor pieces, I'm wondering if any of you have the following items to obtain the armor from the quest:

- Cowl: MacCronin Goblets
- Leggings: MacCronin Torcs
- Robe: MacCronin Idols

Either to spare or for sale, I have 2k gold :)

Thank you

Re: Duskshadow Armor

The armor is useful for all classes because it now gives a stat that isn’t useful for each class. I would recommend using, crush hasn’t played in years, doesn’t quite know what he’s talking about.
Epona
BloodMoon (White Frostbringer's Hat)
221-Ranger

Avarina (Black Frostbringer’s Hat)
210 Druid

StormySeas
220 Fire Mage

The armor is useful for all classes because it now gives a stat that isn’t useful for each class. I would recommend using, crush hasn’t played in years, doesn’t quite know what he’s talking about.
I literally play every single day. I also confirmed with my clannies the Armor is not good just incase I was going crazy. But they confirmed you're just clueless hahaha.
Epona

220 Warrior

King of Noobs 0.0

Goonies doing the truffle shuffle

I literally play every single day. I also confirmed with my clannies the Armor is not good just incase I was going crazy. But they confirmed you're just clueless hahaha.
And people say epona has no drama :POP:
As for the armor... OTM recently changed the armor so that it is customed to each class instead of just being the basic focus and caster level armor rating. As a result it works better than warden and met (dark=warden and spirit=met), but due to the fact that the players will also need warden for met for frozen for dl for edl for dg... if you have to choose between the two sets of armor I would go for the warden questline instead due the fact that you need it End Game.
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at

And people say epona has no drama :POP:
As for the armor... OTM recently changed the armor so that it is customed to each class instead of just being the basic focus and caster level armor rating. As a result it works better than warden and met (dark=warden and spirit=met), but due to the fact that the players will also need warden for met for frozen for dl for edl for dg... if you have to choose between the two sets of armor I would go for the warden questline instead due the fact that you need it End Game.
Theres some good advice from bob! Thanks for being productive.

No drama here Bloodmoon doesn't play just tries to cause problems :)
Epona

220 Warrior

King of Noobs 0.0

Goonies doing the truffle shuffle