Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Xfering

Hey lovely epona! I am xfering 7m gold from arawn to epona. Some of you have already seen me around. Playing with the same name as on arawn, Ventius
Arawn
Ventius - level 227 ranger of dawn
Epona
Ventius - level 222 noob ranger of Enigma
Belenus
Ventius - level 163 druid

RIP badabing

Your newest blue name who has dreams to one day be purple

Re: Xfering

Ohhh didnt expect that, looks like Arawn just lost a good experienced player

Btw check highscores, thanks for the help :b
Morrigan ~ Avalon ~ DG Void Ranger ~ Retired
Some people believe football is a matter of life and death. I can assure you, its much more than that.

No need to bash our world of Arawn, you have probably zero knowledge on how are why people are xferring. If you had any idea you wouldnt make that comment.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

No need to bash our world of Arawn, you have probably zero knowledge on how are why people are xferring. If you had any idea you wouldnt make that comment.
Zero knowledge? Lol, okay you clearly have zero knowledge of who I am and what I know.

Then tell me why he is leaving in a pm and how it relates to the entire world of arawn being horrid and just in general a bad world.
Arawn- Invicta
SlyShadows - 220 Tank Warrior (Retired, Arawn)
Animosity - 217 Ranger (Retired, Arawn)
Noctum - 215 Fire Mage
Acrimony - 190 Lock Rogue

Proud Tank of Arawn

Horrid...I think not. So very glad I left Epona a year ago. Having one or two clans dictate what the rest of the server can or can not do. bleh..I'd rather be on arawn. At least I earned what I have, not just get lucky with the roll of the dice. If unlucky...you wont get gear no matter how hard you boss...no thank you!!!
Arawn
LoneHawk - Mage - General Resurgence
Korac - Rogue

Horrid...I think not. So very glad I left Epona a year ago. Having one or two clans dictate what the rest of the server can or can not do. bleh..I'd rather be on arawn. At least I earned what I have, not just get lucky with the roll of the dice. If unlucky...you wont get gear no matter how hard you boss...no thank you!!!
And we are glad you left! :) As anyone who plays on Epona knows that the server is dictated by each player. No clan dominates or dictates anything. Everything is voted on by everyone.

But thanks for leaving we don't miss you haha
Epona

220 Warrior

King of Noobs 0.0

Goonies doing the truffle shuffle

Not getting into a battle with you crusher...just a matter of fact...when I left, goonies was trying very hard to set the rules. We had votes on several issues that took 2-3 times before your clan got things turned in your favor. But, that is water under bridge at this point. Just don't appreciate saying Arawn is horrid when in fact it is not...to each his own...Have a wonderful day
Arawn
LoneHawk - Mage - General Resurgence
Korac - Rogue

Late to this thread, but better late than never I've been told... Probably just someone trying to make me feel better when I was late and missed all the cool and fun stuff :cry: but who knows maybe its true :P

Before anyone jumps to assuming Arawn's culture or atmosphere is to blame they should try and ask someone other than Ventius for the whole reason for why he was demoted and subsequently removed from the clan, resulting in his x-fer to Epona. Sure, get his side tooo, but don't blind yourself with assuming his picture is complete. Won't post publicly because 1) Vent being kicked was the punishment for his crime, no need for double punishment and 2) too lazy too and 3) doesn't belong on the public space

Feel free to PM me however :-)
Feel free to pm me about anything or talk to me in game :D
Bob The God
This Bob guy is a guide? Legitimately?
Former EG try hard who’s now relaxing midgame on crom.
Fire Mages are where its at