Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: The Great Lugh Migration isn't over

Also saying that most criminals and thieves are sociopaths is extremely offensive and someone reading that may take it the hard way if someone they know went down that path.
lmao, i have no qualms calling any thief a sociopath.

There are two types of people in this world: Those who crave closure

A business is more profitable if they don't gouge and piss off customers.

Any thief can justify that what they do is the right thing to do. That's how criminal minds work. Most thieves are also sociopaths.
Never said it was the right thing to do, took a lot of thinking it out and deciding between right or wrong and I eventually got the idea of "if this is how you are going to treat everyone then this is the kind of response you are going to get". If I truly was a thief than I would have never paid back a friend of mine the 1.9m I owed him for selling his lux set when he was inactive (I put in a lot of effort building up that much gold).

Also saying that most criminals and thieves are sociopaths is extremely offensive and someone reading that may take it the hard way if someone they know went down that path.
If someone took something of yours And didn't give it back, would you call them a thief?
Um.. Yea... I also said I was a thief in a yes and no situation. Plus she talks to me like it never happened... I'm tellin ya man, she's nuts

Plus giving the defenition and a lousy real world example of a sociopath doesn't make it not offensive. How would you feel if someone called someone you loved a sociopath for going down the wrong path... Probably not good and you'd be angry at that person for saying such a thing.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

-You know a world transfer is legit when it is posted on the forums-
BOYMCLIR: AUTOPLAY HEROES, REVENGE OF BOB THE GOD

Well that's something that should be kept to yourself. Going out in public saying thieves and criminals are sociopaths may land you in a bad spot lol. The real public, not hiding behind a screen.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Well that's something that should be kept to yourself. Going out in public saying thieves and criminals are sociopaths may land you in a bad spot lol. The real public, not hiding behind a screen.
You probably don't even know what a sociopath is.

Never said it was the right thing to do, took a lot of thinking it out and deciding between right or wrong and I eventually got the idea of "if this is how you are going to treat everyone then this is the kind of response you are going to get". If I truly was a thief than I would have never paid back a friend of mine the 1.9m I owed him for selling his lux set when he was inactive (I put in a lot of effort building up that much gold).

If someone took something of yours And didn't give it back, would you call them a thief?
Um.. Yea... I also said I was a thief in a yes and no situation. Plus she talks to me like it never happened... I'm tellin ya man, she's nuts

Plus giving the defenition and a lousy real world example of a sociopath doesn't make it not offensive. How would you feel if someone called someone you loved a sociopath for going down the wrong path... Probably not good and you'd be angry at that person for saying such a thing.
Nope. I have a family member I care quite a bit about. Unfortunately he hasn't made the best decisions and has hurt and angered a lot of people. He has no issues lying straight to your face if it benefits him. I know plenty of people that haven't had nice things to say about him. It's unfortunate and the way he lives his life is disappointing. I'm not mad because people call him names. I'm disappointed he puts himself in a position for these names to be true.
Zyz 220 Druid
Noah Fences 220 Rogue

You probably don't even know what a sociopath is.
Before this thread I honestly didn't know. And Zyz probably had to pull it up on google to give me the defenition. Most people don't know what a sociopath truly means, so when someone calls someone else a sociopath, people will tend to think it means something like an insane lunatic or psychopath because the two words look alike and people will know what a psychopath is more so than a sociopath. Works like the word freak. Freak just means a living thing with an unusual body formation. But since most people don't know what freak really means they tend to think of it meaning something much worse. It's hard to explain why that it is cause I'm no psychology teacher. Ok enough with trying to teach each other a school lesson, I get enough of that already.

Also Zyz, I have a tough time believing your "story" because if it were true than you would have most certainly mentioned it earlier.
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Many people know what a sociopath is. Just because you don't have a vast vocabulary, doesn't mean others are the same.

People who have wronged others or have committed some sort of crime, but do not exhibit remorse nor feel any guilt, or they try to justify what they've done, or have no idea what they've done is wrong, are typical signs of sociopathic behavior. It's not the same as being a psychopath, that's a different disorder, but I'd venture to say psychopaths are also most likely sociopaths, but not all sociopaths are psychos.

Many people know what a sociopath is. Just because you don't have a vast vocabulary, doesn't mean others are the same.

People who have wronged others or have committed some sort of crime, but do not exhibit remorse nor feel any guilt, or they try to justify what they've done, or have no idea what they've done is wrong, are typical signs of sociopathic behavior. It's not the same as being a psychopath, that's a different disorder, but I'd venture to say psychopaths are also most likely sociopaths, but not all sociopaths are psychos.
Many people know what a sociopath is? I could probably ask any given person randomly what a sociopath is and their answer would most likely be wrong.

Besides, how tf did this thread go from The Great Lugh migration to an argument about sociopaths... Oh yea, some people just couldn't help themselves and decided to throw personal insults. Atleast when I'm arguing I stay away from the personal insults and I just state my opinion on the matter which usually then gets bashed. Trolls :roll:
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh

Many people know what a sociopath is? I could probably ask any given person randomly what a sociopath is and their answer would most likely be wrong.

Besides, how tf did this thread go from The Great Lugh migration to an argument about sociopaths... Oh yea, some people just couldn't help themselves and decided to throw personal insults. Atleast when I'm arguing I stay away from the personal insults and I just state my opinion on the matter which usually then gets bashed. Trolls :roll:
at least you learned something, that if you dont know what a word means, then dont respond as if you know.

at least you learned something, that if you dont know what a word means, then dont respond as if you know.
I clearly admitted that I didn't know what a sociopath was before this thread, which was exactly my point that not everyone is going to know what a sociopath is and therefor take it the wrong way
Level 210+ Warrior, Lugh