Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS Devices

Re: All About Epona Updated

#11
Tmoney22 wrote:Hey im fron lugh and i recently joined epona sadly got scammed everything during an xfer , anyways is there a clan for low lvls start fresh new? Clan that can help me w quests etc its hard to start backnup w out lux and everything


I would suggest ALWAYS to use a middleman during an xfer, preferably 220..
as you may know Epona is a class roll, so any clan will give you a same chance of winning at bosses. You could always just to go to a boss that drops gear and call a high lvl which would most likely help you.
"I need new haters, old once became my fans"

Re: All About Epona Updated

#14
Nuada is highly unlikely to become the next Epona. Epona still has an influx of transfers. Even before Lugh transitioned to a dom server, and there were two cooperative servers, Epona still did well.

Honestly, most players stick around for the people they enjoy playing with; unless people left in groups, the long term population would most likely stay pretty steady.
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 222
Nyssa Rogue 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

To err is human, to forgive, divine. -Alexander Pope

Re: All About Epona Updated

#15
I left have mostly left epona for nuada. Been here since November. I wouldn't doubt that it could be similar to here.
222.9 rogue
188 rogue
193 rogue
Dozen other rogues 100-180
163 Druid
176 Druid
176 ranger
180 warrior
180 mage
178 mage
191 rogue(newest)
Dozens of other lvl 5-120 toons
Pro multiboxer
Retired from competitive servers after rarely losin. Learn2play

Re: All About Epona Updated

#17
Hey hey :-)

Can I get info about who s buying chests in Epona? I wish to take advantage of the coming double platinum to start playing there :-)

I ve been playing in Taranis and basically there to play with my kids. But I wish to have my own space and hope to play with other adults. I am thinking of starting a new very slowly and focus on enjoying instead of levelling. Most importantly to have a server without exclusivity where players are only allowed to group their clannies. We have a very nice person in Taranis that I always sell chests too, I hope to get to know someone in Epona who is just as trustworthy and give me fair price and transaction.

Looking forward to replies and meeting all of you there :-)

Re: All About Epona Updated

#18
simokokoro wrote:Hey hey :-)

Can I get info about who s buying chests in Epona? I wish to take advantage of the coming double platinum to start playing there :-)

I ve been playing in Taranis and basically there to play with my kids. But I wish to have my own space and hope to play with other adults. I am thinking of starting a new very slowly and focus on enjoying instead of levelling. Most importantly to have a server without exclusivity where players are only allowed to group their clannies. We have a very nice person in Taranis that I always sell chests too, I hope to get to know someone in Epona who is just as trustworthy and give me fair price and transaction.

Looking forward to replies and meeting all of you there :-)


Everyone and anyone will buy chests on Epona of you. We also have a trade group with almost 350 people (mainly higher levels) on wechat. Never had problems with selling big amounts of chests. Maybe during dbl plat you will have some trouble since Epona he flooded with them. Epona I would say is fairly played by older people so there is fairly constant flow of chests.

Re: All About Epona Updated

#19
xAndrey wrote:
simokokoro wrote:Hey hey :-)

Can I get info about who s buying chests in Epona? I wish to take advantage of the coming double platinum to start playing there :-)

I ve been playing in Taranis and basically there to play with my kids. But I wish to have my own space and hope to play with other adults. I am thinking of starting a new very slowly and focus on enjoying instead of levelling. Most importantly to have a server without exclusivity where players are only allowed to group their clannies. We have a very nice person in Taranis that I always sell chests too, I hope to get to know someone in Epona who is just as trustworthy and give me fair price and transaction.

Looking forward to replies and meeting all of you there :-)


Everyone and anyone will buy chests on Epona of you. We also have a trade group with almost 350 people (mainly higher levels) on wechat. Never had problems with selling big amounts of chests. Maybe during dbl plat you will have some trouble since Epona he flooded with them. Epona I would say is fairly played by older people so there is fairly constant flow of chests.


Hey xAndrey,
Thanks for replying. Is it possible to get invited to the chat? I don’t have WeChat actually. But I used to and I can download again. And does this mean, I should maybe wait until few weeks after double platinum?
Is there anyone in the game that is friendly to strangers that I can send mail to when I am in Epona to consult?
I hope that was not too much to ask.
Warm regards and thank you again for replying :-)

Re: All About Epona Updated

#20
simokokoro wrote:
xAndrey wrote:
simokokoro wrote:Hey hey :-)

Can I get info about who s buying chests in Epona? I wish to take advantage of the coming double platinum to start playing there :-)

I ve been playing in Taranis and basically there to play with my kids. But I wish to have my own space and hope to play with other adults. I am thinking of starting a new very slowly and focus on enjoying instead of levelling. Most importantly to have a server without exclusivity where players are only allowed to group their clannies. We have a very nice person in Taranis that I always sell chests too, I hope to get to know someone in Epona who is just as trustworthy and give me fair price and transaction.

Looking forward to replies and meeting all of you there :-)


Everyone and anyone will buy chests on Epona of you. We also have a trade group with almost 350 people (mainly higher levels) on wechat. Never had problems with selling big amounts of chests. Maybe during dbl plat you will have some trouble since Epona he flooded with them. Epona I would say is fairly played by older people so there is fairly constant flow of chests.


Hey xAndrey,
Thanks for replying. Is it possible to get invited to the chat? I don’t have WeChat actually. But I used to and I can download again. And does this mean, I should maybe wait until few weeks after double platinum?
Is there anyone in the game that is friendly to strangers that I can send mail to when I am in Epona to consult?
I hope that was not too much to ask.
Warm regards and thank you again for replying :-)


My guess would be get platinum during The Sale and sell just enough chests that will get you started. Save others for later if practiced end dropping. If not just keep selling at 25k each.
I can invite you to the trade chat and eventually to boss chat once you start making progress.
And I think almost any 220+ probs will be able to answer some questions if they have time. The reason why I am saying that is because that’s when all players kinda know a lot.

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests