Celtic Heroes

The Official Forum for Celtic Heroes, the 3D MMORPG for iOS and Android Devices

Re: All About Epona Updated

I have a couple questions on bossing:
1. If you dual, do you get to roll for each account you bring?
2. If you don't dual, do you only get to choose for class you bring or can you choose (example: I bring by druid but want to roll for a drop for my rogue which I did not bring)
3. Are frozen bosses and other lower bosses roll for item you want or is there a sometime drops stay where they land policy?

Re: All About Epona Updated

I have a couple questions on bossing:
1. If you dual, do you get to roll for each account you bring?
2. If you don't dual, do you only get to choose for class you bring or can you choose (example: I bring by druid but want to roll for a drop for my rogue which I did not bring)
3. Are frozen bosses and other lower bosses roll for item you want or is there a sometime drops stay where they land policy?
You only get one roll, and you can choose your class as long as the toon meets all requirements and is called before the boss dies. There is no class roll on frozen, and on dragonlord before snorri. On bosses with no class roll, drop stays on the person it lands on if one group; if more than one group, the drop is rolled. On bosses with more than one drop that are all roll, top three get drops and pick their drops base on who rolled highest.
World: Epona

Alyssandra Ranger Lvl 221
Atropos Druid Lvl 225
Nyssa Rogue Lvl 215
Briar Rose Mage Lvl 215

Lasciel Rogue Lvl 217
Owl Ranger Lvl 190
Lenore Druid Lvl 191

I could agree with you, but then we'd both be wrong.